i have big news...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
free water in night clubs ?!?!?!?

Olive scare worsens?!?!?!

its not as good as it used to be ?!?!?!?!

Any of the above?

Luciano...

LUCIANO@PACHA every friday. there is the big news. i have the confirmation from a very close source from Pacha. Hope that everyone is happy now.

... little bird ...
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=14497
23u93ex.gif
14a97cz.jpg

Luciano new Pure Pacha resident !?

Apart from Gabibiza (finally) revealing it, can anyone else confirm it :confused: :?:

I thought he would be doing it there, but not on a friday !!

kleinenberg gone then ??

Edit. This was started as a thread (my post) , reason being so anyone who sees it can confirm it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart Gabibiza (finally) revealing it, can anyone else confirm it :confused: :?:

I thought he would be doing it there, but not on a friday !!

kleinenberg gone then ??

i was surprised as you are when the person told me it was on a friday! this is the reason why i couldn't say anything, they asked to wait for the date...sorry for the wait..but i think it makes sense :D

It didn't stop Richie Hawtin playing there despite being "Exclusive" to Amnesia.

Also, when you say residency. Does that mean weekly or monthly?

weekly! im just passing everything my source told me, asked her many times to repeat coz i didnt beleive it at first!!!!

It didn't stop Richie Hawtin playing there despite being "Exclusive" to Amnesia.

Yeah but Hawtin wasn't playing there on a weekly basis.

If Luciano played both then you'd get a lot of people just going to Ushuaia to see him for free on Wednesdays rather than paying 50 Euros to see him at Pure Pacha on Fridays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back