How was Hed Kandi

ME

Interested to hear from anyone who went to El Divino last night, how was Hed Kandi's opening night?
:?:

Is there anybody out there?

Did anyone actually go? is it worth a visit on a Saturday :?:

I was speaking to some people at Es Vive on Sunday morning who had been and apparently it was excellent night :D

Cheers

Good to know, I'm staying at Es Vive end of July.

Hoping to see Hed Kandi while there

This is one night Mike and I would have loved to have done ... will have to get down to London Town this summer I think!

Love to hear from someone who went

I know Mark Doyle was playing plus the two residents who I met last year at Retro in the back room, El Divino should suit them down to the ground.

Just wondered how they got on headlining :?:

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

all my dreams destroyed!!!

And all because of (cue snob factor) BUS LOADS of SAN AN Beer boys dressed by BURTON's all S***FACED everywhere!!

AARRGGHH!!!!!

Had to come home early I was so annoyed.

Put the Kanders back in the back room @ Eden FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

misterc said:
IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

And all because of (cue snob factor) BUS LOADS of SAN AN Beer boys dressed by BURTON's all S***FACED everywhere!!

Really? At El Divino? :eek:

YES!!!!

Stop those free busses from San An somebody PLEASE!!!!

I love Hed Kandi too, but letting in so many of the Ben Sherman Brigade is enough to ruin a night IMO.

misterc said:
IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

AARRGGHH!!!!!

Had to come home early I was so annoyed.

Put the Kanders back in the back room @ Eden FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

thats a real shame!

Yes - a real shame. The culmination of a fortnight's great holiday and it all went down the drain.

I suppose that's what you get once you start becoming popular.

It doesn't help that nights such as these are being sold very cheaply int he Club 18-30 / Freestyle hotels in San An either.

God, I hate being a snob, but that's the only explanation for it!

When HEd Kandi was in Eden, it was fine - nice peolple, nice vibe and not a BEn Sherman in sight. Move it Ibiza town, in one of the best clubs on the ISland and it's like Blackpool on a stag night!!

Are you getting the picture of how utterly DESTROYED i was?!!!

misterc said:
Yes - a real shame. The culmination of a fortnight's great holiday and it all went down the drain.

I suppose that's what you get once you start becoming popular.

It doesn't help that nights such as these are being sold very cheaply int he Club 18-30 / Freestyle hotels in San An either.

God, I hate being a snob, but that's the only explanation for it!

When HEd Kandi was in Eden, it was fine - nice peolple, nice vibe and not a BEn Sherman in sight. Move it Ibiza town, in one of the best clubs on the ISland and it's like Blackpool on a stag night!!

Are you getting the picture of how utterly DESTROYED i was?!!!

I know exactly what you mean. There’s nothing worse than a big bunch of beer boys getting lairy in a club – stick to the west end. :x

The West End ... teehee ... am sure most of us have "been there, done that" at least once in our lives ... Mind you, I don't think I ever slept in a shop doorway, but I HAVE certainly had far too much to drink and wobbled down the street with a group of girls, singing!

Back