How Old is To Old

Re: older but wiser??

bostonbob said:
stephen said:
all i am saying is that as we grow older we change...

Finally if any of you are doing the same thing in 15 years time I'll show my backside in Selfridge's window!

I am 39, and Ibiza regular..me and 26 friends (mostly younger by 1-10 years) are staying in a villa to celebrate my 40th this year. We are going to some nice restaurants and bars, hangin out at the beach, and yes of course DANCE OUR ASSES OFF to quality music with the best party crowd on the planet.

Lets see, there's alot of things I wouldn't dream of doing now that I did five years, let alone 15 years ago. BUT...i've been dancing with and enjoying the company of good friends and music for over 15 years, enjoying good food and wine in restaurants for over 15 years, and yes even having sex for over 15 years... will that qualify for Stephen to show his backside at selfridges?? Probably not a pretty sight anyhow (but who am I to judge how he gets his kicks;) Come on peops, I am sure you can come up with a few of the same things you've been doin for 15 years, lets start a campaign to get stephens backside in the shop window. hahaha

I'll live while I am alive and sleep when I am dead! :lol:

:p :p :p Absolutely undeniably %100 spot on brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....treat ureself to a blinder.............so c'mon Stephen....ALL Together now...A 1-2-3-4.....Get ya bum out ,get ya bum out ,get ya bum out for the toffs.............Get yaaaaaaa bummmmmm out foooooooooorrrrrr the toffs......,gawd bless the lot of ya and have a fantastic ibiza2003-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11.etc etc etc

Back