How much spending money?

The benefit is obvious... If you get paid monthly... and buy one ticket a month from May onwards for example... then all the money you put aside for Ibiza is for other things rather than clubs.. ie drinks before or after.... beach beds... taxis... bla bla bla....

One less thing to worry about paying for when you are there.... and if you simply MUST go to one night... you don't have to worry about keeping that cash aside until you can get the tickets... you can just splash it on other stuff instead. 8)

No I get that benefit from your own budgeting point pf view, I just meant buying tickets over there can be the same cost.

I'd never buy in advance because I know what I'm like, head gets turned too easily and well laid plans fall by the wayside.

The benefit is obvious... If you get paid monthly... and buy one ticket a month from May onwards for example... then all the money you put aside for Ibiza is for other things rather than clubs.. ie drinks before or after.... beach beds... taxis... bla bla bla....

One less thing to worry about paying for when you are there.... and if you simply MUST go to one night... you don't have to worry about keeping that cash aside until you can get the tickets... you can just splash it on other stuff instead. 8)

Exactly what i was trying to say :D

No I get that benefit from your own budgeting point pf view, I just meant buying tickets over there can be the same cost.

I'd never buy in advance because I know what I'm like, head gets turned too easily and well laid plans fall by the wayside.

see what your saying also... as its happened to me... you arrive and hear about some great party you didnt think of going to before that all your mates want to go to... but you already have tickets for 'xxxxxxx' and end up either getting other tickets or going somewhere regretably.

I always make sure I save a couple of night to 'go with the flow'.... but if i KNOW Im going to see 'xxxxxxx' then I grab it in advance...

anyway..... NOT LONG NOW!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :p

I always take a grand, Better to take enough than struggle while your there!

Taxi's in my first few years always used to cost us alot, but now ive mastered the buses i dont think i'll ever use a taxi in ibiza again apart from the airport!

after the first few years of spending loads on taxis, we now get the buses around the island. Other than it being cheaper, with a small bottle of vodka in a coke bottle (no glass on the buses) you don't spend as much in the club, and we find as more people get on the bus travelling to the clubs the excitment builds. Don't get that drunk that you get turned away from the door though....

after the first few years of spending loads on taxis, we now get the buses around the island. Other than it being cheaper, with a small bottle of vodka in a coke bottle (no glass on the buses) you don't spend as much in the club, and we find as more people get on the bus travelling to the clubs the excitment builds. Don't get that drunk that you get turned away from the door though....

Classy!!!

I know, ooze class 8) There's not enough room in most club car parks for us all to roll up in our Rolls Royce convertibles, like Jeff Mourmans ;)

You can drink the water from the taps in Privilege. They have their own spring :) I have tested this out as well and it's tasted fine and no dodgy tummy the next morning :)

Booking a table in the Pacha restaurant if you are heading there is a good one too. We had an amazing meal there with a couple of drinks which only cost about eur20 more than the cost of a ticket to the club itself.

But anyway, I'll be taking a grand for a week but making sure I have some back up funds available if necessary.

You can drink the water from the taps in Privilege. They have their own spring :) I have tested this out as well and it's tasted fine and no dodgy tummy the next morning

Fine if you don't mind reeking of raw sewage for 24 hours!

Would not recommend this at all! My mate still stank of privilege back in Edinburgh airport the next day :lol:

Fine if you don't mind reeking of raw sewage for 24 hours!

Would not recommend this at all! My mate still stank of privilege back in Edinburgh airport the next day :lol:

I originally read this in Mixmag years ago and we have filled up our water bottles every time I've been to Privilege which is at least 7 times over the last 10 years and it tastes absolutely fine and we've never had any ill effects, it was as good as the water back home. Last time was 2009 mind so unless things have changed.

I'll be trying it out againwhen I go in September anyway but make sure I've got €'s just in case!

I originally read this in Mixmag years ago and we have filled up our water bottles every time I've been to Privilege which is at least 7 times over the last 10 years and it tastes absolutely fine and we've never had any ill effects, it was as good as the water back home. Last time was 2009 mind so unless things have changed.

I'll be trying it out againwhen I go in September anyway but make sure I've got €'s just in case!

Underground is the best for this, tastes divine!

Back