How much spending money?

I'm going for 10 days very end of July for 10 days half board and am taking £1500 but I expect to be bringing some of that back. BUT I don't wanna say no to anything when I'm out there! I'd also advise getting your tickets before you go!

also, venture away from the big clubs - this website is an absolute goldmine of information, and while its good to go with a 'go with the flow' attitude, it doesn't hurt to do your research and know of good alternatives to a big night happening elsewhere (that in my experience can usually be as good if not better, more enjoyable crowd etc. since they're usually smaller and more intimate).

if its your first couple of visits you'll be in tick them all off mode, but i don't really have so much urge to go to space etc. and be completely shafted for 6-8 hours or so, but i'll be back at some point if theres something in particular on there i don't want to miss

i do still like going to the big clubs now and again - i find them quite surreal at how enormous they are and I enjoy getting that initial '****in hell' buzz when i walk into them

just be sensible with your cash, and leave your credit card at home

This threads in danger of lockdown.

Is that because certain spotlighters cannot understand basic board rules?

"No posts about how or where to get drugs I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated."

Is that because certain spotlighters cannot understand basic board rules?

"No posts about how or where to get drugs I think the title says it all. Sensible discussion about the dangers of drug use and informational posts are ok. Any posts about how or where to get drugs will not be tolerated."

Well said 8)

If peeps are referring to me, I thought I was just being informational. I definitely didn't mention where to get anything...

^^ I cannot see a thing on this thread remotely relating to drugs (apart from the citation about same subject from the guidelines). No idea at all what people are on about !!

I would suggest to get big club tickets on here (if your just going to 2 nights).... but if your not 100% sure where you want to go, or if you cant manage however many nights in a row, get them over there.

I almost always get one or two on here and then some that I think I may get wristbands, or cheaper over there, I get them over there.

9 times out of 10 on here is your best bet.... Plus it means more of your cash is for spending when your there... but I've been over too many times with tickets unused... usually because of my own overindulgence... :spank:

You usually get cheap wristbands for we love, monza, some nights a space, most nights at eden or es paradis.

So even if you plan a night out at amnesia and space as 'the big ones'... you can go to eden or es paradis free on some nights (water party etc) and get to see those too.... if your just in San Antonio that night.

We went to Mondo Loco at eden for free a couple of years ago... just on the off chance, and it was a great night. Wish we had stayed instead of going to Matinee at Amnesia!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not casting up about anyone's chat in this thread, it'd be massively hypocritical of me to do so - it was an observation based on years of browsing these pages that the thread was headed for imminent destruction and I thought it would be a shame since there's some great ideas for the original poster contained within

i guess theres a fine line between what people consider discussion about the dangers of drug use and information about drugs, and what was essentially a buyers price comparison service - which can also be deemed as useful information - depends on your slant

if you want and need this information theres plenty places to find it, or discuss over private messages, the powers that be on here clearly have their angle on it (understandable considering this website, forum and all is their livelihood)

kimajy it was nothing controversial - you didn't miss much at all

back to thread business, are the big clubs still offering refunds on 4 people with taxi receipts??

also another favourite money saving tip for pacha bound folks, is to book a table at pacha's restaurant and pay for your dinner and you can then walk straight into the club - never done it myself but i believe its reasonable considering its pacha and the foods meant to be pretty decent too, the number for reservations is on here somewhere

^^ I cannot see a thing on this thread remotely relating to drugs (apart from the citation about same subject from the guidelines). No idea at all what people are on about !!

I did see them but i think they were removed as some people are naughty :lol:

From my personal point of view as being a newbie to the island last year, i would say dont buy tickets before you get there.....

Go with the flow and see whats happening when you are there and then decide, atleast then, the next time you go you can book the tickets beforehand, knowing in confidence it will be a club night you know you are dead cert about 8)

Thats my personal opinion, but probably more because i was a bit ignorant to all the club nights etc.

From my personal point of view as being a newbie to the island last year, i would say dont buy tickets before you get there.....

Go with the flow and see whats happening when you are there and then decide, atleast then, the next time you go you can book the tickets beforehand, knowing in confidence it will be a club night you know you are dead cert about 8)

Thats my personal opinion, but probably more because i was a bit ignorant to all the club nights etc.

I worked for Mucho Tickets last year (which are easily available anywhere in San An) and we used spotlight for our prices...so I cant see any benefit from buying in advance....

I worked for Mucho Tickets last year (which are easily available anywhere in San An) and we used spotlight for our prices...so I cant see any benefit from buying in advance....

I think the only reason why i would, is knowing that i havent got to cover that cost with the funds i take.

For example, say if im going in September and know well in advance i am, each month beforehand i might buy, for example, my 'we love' ticket and my cream ticket then i know i can take more funds with me 8)

Cheers all, some sound advice there.
The 1 night im definetly going to is Cream at amnesia so I'll buy a ticket 4 that from here.

The benefit is obvious... If you get paid monthly... and buy one ticket a month from May onwards for example... then all the money you put aside for Ibiza is for other things rather than clubs.. ie drinks before or after.... beach beds... taxis... bla bla bla....

One less thing to worry about paying for when you are there.... and if you simply MUST go to one night... you don't have to worry about keeping that cash aside until you can get the tickets... you can just splash it on other stuff instead. 8)

Back