How much money do you folks take?

i tke it you mean how much money do we take ;) i took £500 for a week last year and ill be taking double for a fortnight this year

If i get my bonus at work i will be taking £1000 for a week,,,,,gonna live it up big style. :D

My blokey looks after the money, way too much responsibility for me :rolleyes: :p but I think we normally take about £1,250 for a wk and about £2,500 for 2 wks - don't know what that is in euros off the top of me head :rolleyes: And then obviously credit cards for duty free cigarettes and drink.

do those include your hotels / transportation ? thats a lot :eek: was planning to bring around 500 quid (transportation/hotel paid for) for my 1st trip :(

XzRzX said:
do those include your hotels / transportation ? thats a lot :eek: was planning to bring around 500 quid (transportation/hotel paid for) for my 1st trip :(

Thats just spending money.

How much to take?

£1000 per week for single blokes if you're gonna do 4-5 big nights/days in a week and indulge in all the usual things....

Add a few hundred more if you like going to the blue rose ;)

I did bout £2400 last year in two weeks but that included loaning some to mates and getting robbed of £200 in Pacha :cry:

Me and 3 close friends have been planning this trip for a year.

It's our first time to Ibiza and we are all bringing aroud 2000 U.S. Dollars and plan on throwing some killer after and warm up parties.

Can money buy happiness??

Question..

Is it better to carry Credit Cards or Cash...

I don't want to lose money of have it lifted from my room or pocket.

Do most clubs/restaurants accept plastic?

Johhny Bravo said:
Me and 3 close friends have been planning this trip for a year.

It's our first time to Ibiza and we are all bringing aroud 2000 U.S. Dollars and plan on throwing some killer after and warm up parties.

Can money buy happiness??

How long are you going for? I don't think that 2000 US will last you a full 2 weeks if you plan on throwing "killer" parties... Last time I was in Ibiza I spent 1100 USD in 5 days.

£1000 for 2 weeks - spendin money!

its wise to bring cards with you, just in case, i only used mine for emergencies which are likely over the last few days of your holiday!

that's what I was planning to do.

cards for emergencies. Besides, I hear the credit card companies take care of the currency conversion.

I just hope the worth of a dollar and a Euro even out in September.

Has anybody had trouble with exchanging money in Ibiza??
(dollar to a Euro etc. )

Johhny Bravo said:
I just hope the worth of a dollar and a Euro even out in September.

Yes, me too, except I hope it happens as soon as June. I am taking around 1000 euros for eight days, I hope that will be enough. I have other places to go as well.

Weekly Budget:

Lodging (Apartment) $560
Entertainment $700 (4 big parties/nights)
Food ($40/day) $280
Bus, Cab, etc $20.00
Car Rental $350
Shopping $100.00
Incidental $100.00

TOTAL: $2,110 per week

Back