How much money do you folks take?

Last year was my first time and I took £1000 for 2 weeks and overshot my budget by £100, but this year I won't be buying loads of club Flags which cost about €30 each and other things that I wasted money on last year so this year I'm hoping £1000 will last me this time!

The credit card is coming with me too incase of emergencies!

club flags? what are those? also, you had better be careful with the credit card, atleast if you're anything like me! :D

jannica said:
club flags? what are those? also, you had better be careful with the credit card, atleast if you're anything like me! :D

Club flags: large flags of the various clubs - so far I've only seen Pacha, Amnesia, and Space flags. You can hang them in your room or off your terrace.

ive got a cafe del mar flag, which i bought for 20 euros in a record shop!

definitely a good buy!

My first time I went I did about 1400 in two weeks, then last year I done 500 in a week.

This year im doing two weeks again and reckon 1000 will be enough easily. Mainly cos I wont be doing nights just for the sake of it like I did on my first holiday. I’ll probably do about 6-7 main clubs with the rest being chilled out nights in bars.

I will be bringing my credit card tho, cos I hate to budget on holiday

premile said:
jannica said:

Club flags: large flags of the various clubs - so far I've only seen Pacha, Amnesia, and Space flags. You can hang them in your room or off your terrace.
Here's a pic of what we did with some of our flags in out Ibiza apartment, pretty cool I thought!
attachment.php

Robo said:
so you like pringles to....
There's a big bottle of San Miguel on the table too lol! And spot my red and white Stoke City football shirt on the chair too! Don't ask why we had 2 Es Paradis flags though, we had an Amnesia one in the other room lol. The Space one looks cool though.

STOKE!!!!! who the hell are they hehehe!!!
i thought it could have been a southampton top, or sunderland top. still there just as rubbish hehehe...

Robo said:
STOKE!!!!! who the *beep* are they hehehe!!!
i thought it could have been a southampton top, or sunderland top. still there just as rubbish hehehe...
3rd bottom of division one and proud! ;) We used to be good years ago when we had the likes of Gordon Banks, Geoff Hurst etc playing for us, now we are just crap! :cry:

Southampton or Sunderland! :x You Premiership glory fans know nothing do you, since when has Liverpool been anywhere near Essex! :lol: ;)

thats just unfair!! how am i sopposed to retaliate back to that hehehe!!!
still i couldn't really support any GOOD london teams cos there aren't any hehehe!!!

Back