How long til' you go?

Usually the last week of may is when the opening parties start, which can be quite busy, so that would be from the Monday 25th may next year or even just before as @CasaNegron has stated. This time as well as October closing is my favourite time to go.
Thanks. I'm thinking I'll opt for a more moderately crowded environment in the mid-month range.

I’m trying to find some info for you. For example a list of dates this year of opening parties. The main clubs normally open the last week of may but recently they have opened earlier in may but the parties aren’t as frequent so what you will find is if there is only one party on that day in mid may, it will probably be busy as this will be the place everyone (clubbers) will go to.
I am right in saying this @stivi @white_isle_calling ??

I’m trying to find some info for you. For example a list of dates this year of opening parties. The main clubs normally open the last week of may but recently they have opened earlier in may but the parties aren’t as frequent so what you will find is if there is only one party on that day in mid may, it will probably be busy as this will be the place everyone (clubbers) will go to.
I am right in saying this @stivi @white_isle_calling ??
You're very kind! It's really nice to have a network of people who know their way around! :)

No problem, just remember that list is this year so next year will change slightly, but quite often club promotions can be on the same day as they was the year before . For example Solomun on Sunday, circo loco on Monday, Elrow Friday, ants on Saturday. But never guaranteed.

under 24 hours ... check-in complete .... itinary as follows:

18/7: Solomun + Live @ Destino (Andy Bros announced as warm-up) followed by Afterlife (looking forwards to Ame most)
19/7: Clockwork Orange @ Benimussa Park followed by Shadows at Cova Santa
20/7: Rest day
21/7: Solomun + DJ Tennis
22/7: Cocoon @ Amnesia (first time after attending at Pacha last year) - will skip Tale of Us for Josh Wink but look forward to Sven
23/7: Who Cares @ Cova Santa (maybe)
24/7-26/7 : Recovery and home ....

under 24 hours ... check-in complete .... itinary as follows:

18/7: Solomun + Live @ Destino (Andy Bros announced as warm-up) followed by Afterlife (looking forwards to Ame most)
19/7: Clockwork Orange @ Benimussa Park followed by Shadows at Cova Santa
20/7: Rest day
21/7: Solomun + DJ Tennis
22/7: Cocoon @ Amnesia (first time after attending at Pacha last year) - will skip Tale of Us for Josh Wink but look forward to Sven
23/7: Who Cares @ Cova Santa (maybe)
24/7-26/7 : Recovery and home ....
That's doable..? enjoy mate.

1 week til takeoff to Spain, spending the first day chillin in Madrid then off to IBZ the 26th!
  • 7/26 - SHM & Hopefully Shadows
  • 7/27 - Boat Day & Black Coffee at Night
  • 7/28 - Open Day to get into wherever the island takes me. Considering Blue Marlin, zoo project, woomoon, solomun + 1
  • 7/29 - Open Day, prob beach/pool relax & recovery for Circoloco @ night
  • 7/30 - Open Day & resistance at night
Open to any suggestions for open days, maybe some non partying places/activities?

Last-minute booking, well, 30 Days ? Sunday 18th - Tuesday 20th will now be my first trip over for the season!

Only a short trip as a friend of mine has been relieved of his duties as an engaged man and finds himself available to join me for a trip to Ibiza. He's wanted to go for years and is going to let me take the lead and show him the ropes; god help him!

I thought breaking him in with Solomun & Maceo on Sunday and Sven and Koze on Monday should sufficiently do the trick as far as nightlife is concerned. It really doesn't get old booking for Ibiza does it!? Cannot wait!

Back