How long til' you go?

It's now official, we'll be back on the island for a second time this summer from August 22 to 27 (5 great, great, great nights!). 16 days from now.

It may be common for Europeans to travel twice a year or more in Ibiza, but more than rare for North Americans like us. THAT IS HOW WE f***ING LOVE IBIZA!!! We skiped Vegas that time...

Anybody going to Rumors Sunday August the 25th?

Going for 10 days so will be out there when you arrive. Family holiday but we will be doing a few beach clubs. And possibly may have 1 night out, although missus will probably have something to say about that. What nights you planning?

Still haven't told my Mrs about 3-5 Oct :oops: hopefully she's going on one of her hippy retreats sametime, so no phones or The Internet.. Today she and friends are spending 3 hrs in a DIY mud and stones Sauna is the best way to describe it.. Burning all sorts of plants and shit to cleanse the body & soul. ? Two people spent all week building this up in Co. Tipperary

Last edited:
Going for 10 days so will be out there when you arrive. Family holiday but we will be doing a few beach clubs. And possibly may have 1 night out, although missus will probably have something to say about that. What nights you planning?

Short trip this one but Solomun and Cocoon for definite. Possibly Circoloco but we will see how the land lies, would probably rather just save my energy and money for Cocoon! What about yourself?

We’ve got lots planned. Benniras, salinas, Nassau beach. Hiring a boat for the day to Formentera. Really want to pay a visit to privilege but not holding much hope unless I can get missus out with her mate who is also coming with family (will have a free pass then) . Going closing early October so whatever I miss out on now I’ll definitely make up for then.
Hope you have a good one fella. And come back in one piece.

When I went to EDC, it was super crowded! I mean there were throngs of party goers. I ended up heading for the parking lot relatively early in the evening because I was put off by the amount of dodging shoulders I was having to do.

I'm not a fan of really crowded parties but you have to put up with a bit of it on any really popular night. It was way easier in Ibiza when clubs were closing at 9am or so a few years ago. You could do a day party or pre-party in the evening, have a few hours' nap and then hit the club round 5 - 5.30am for a full 4 hour session to start the day before heading off for a day round the island afterwards. It had always thinned out a lot by that time so crowding was never a big issue and the final hours very often had the best music and vibe (for me anyway). Win-win all round.

I get why they became stricter with closing hours but one thing it does is make the clubs more of a funnel-them-in-and spit-them-out factory, reduce the amount of time you have after the crowds thin and make it next to impossible to hold onto any sort of vaguely normalized body clock without losing a chunk of the day sleeping or completely hanging. In the end I stopped going to night parties completely when the 6-7am curfew got enforced and you had to be in by 2-3am to make it worth going.

I get why they became stricter with closing hours but one thing it does is make the clubs more of a funnel-them-in-and spit-them-out factory, reduce the amount of time you have after the crowds thin and make it next to impossible to hold onto any sort of vaguely normalized body clock without losing a chunk of the day sleeping or completely hanging. In the end I stopped going to night parties completely when the 6-7am curfew got enforced and you had to be in by 2-3am to make it worth going.

That's one place where @soulcompromise will have an advantage coming from America -- with a nine time zone difference, staying out all night shouldn't be so rough if you can keep your body clock on your local timezone.

We’ve got lots planned. Benniras, salinas, Nassau beach. Hiring a boat for the day to Formentera. Really want to pay a visit to privilege but not holding much hope unless I can get missus out with her mate who is also coming with family (will have a free pass then) . Going closing early October so whatever I miss out on now I’ll definitely make up for then.
Hope you have a good one fella. And come back in one piece.

Sounds like an absolute cracker! 7-10 days with a few parties and some of what you have planned is the perfect trip for me these days!

Likewise hope you guys have a great trip - I should be back out for Cocoon closings so perhaps our paths will cross then!

Back