How long til' you go?

I seem to not get some of these notifications only stumble across these reading through the topics??

Honestly what works for me is I stick to the exact same foods daily and the same amount of calories. 2400 calories

I stick to my same weight lifting routine 5 days a week... As the weeks go on I start to add cardio so 20mins stair master after legs and 20min rows after back. Then further down the line I add in say an early Saturday morning fasted walk or stick some extra cardio in during the week

If I know I am going out for a meal on a certain day or weekend. I will fast all morning and have a lunch at mid day then keep all my remaining cals for the evening

If I consume alcohol in the period of dieting it will be spirits with a diet drink no beer and limited

Well, I cut out booze nearly 3 weeks ago (apart from a small Sloe Gin on Fathers Day), this a has given me masses of energy.

Healthy eating (not that I wasn't anyway, just tightened up cravings) - Low Sat Fat, plenty of healthy fats, greens, berries, protein.

Still on 5 day split at Gym but added in Cardio of around 35 mins (with a heart rate monitor chest band).

I won't have a 6 pack but hopefully my belly will be smaller for Ocean Beach :lol::lol::lol:

Another 6 weeks of 6 day weeks to afford this yet . Aug 2nd - Aug 13th with the girlfriend but will probs go out a few times alone as she can't handle it :)

Im set for labyrinths , elrow and solomun . i really really wanna do an after life but that would mean 4 days on the bounce. whats everyones opinions on afterlife ?

Another 6 weeks of 6 day weeks to afford this yet . Aug 2nd - Aug 13th with the girlfriend but will probs go out a few times alone as she can't handle it :)

Im set for labyrinths , elrow and solomun . i really really wanna do an after life but that would mean 4 days on the bounce. whats everyones opinions on afterlife ?
I have not been to afterlife yet going in July but I have only heard good things about it. The Djs they have playing are really good to. I am really excited about going and I am only going in July so I can attend afterlife. There are some you tube videos of after life at sonar this year that will give you a good idea

The final countdown, 1 month
im really not in hurry as knowing what to expect in ibz :D
I just bought 1h ago Destino ticket Capriati/Jamie Jones here 36€ as ive seen it was 40€ destino website,35€ a few days ago

Back