How long til' you go?

Precisely one year to the day today (thanks for the reminder Facebook and Instagram) since the last time I landed on Ibiza - seeing that hurt this morning ?

I might just have to reward myself with some rebooked flights and reserved hotels this weekend when the announcements start rolling in! ?

Nightlife or not I will be back next year!

^ yes, i just noticed that new feature on instagram. sadistic b'stards!

FB is also wall to wall nostalgia of late, people sharing pix from old holidays and parties. Probably not that great for your state of mind but I guess it keeps everyone together. It's how people cope.

we should've been in IBZ a few weeks back. I just blocked it al out. It was probably far worse for people who had planned special birthdays around it.

^ yes, i just noticed that new feature on instagram. sadistic b'stards!

FB is also wall to wall nostalgia of late, people sharing pix from old holidays and parties. Probably not that great for your state of mind but I guess it keeps everyone together. It's how people cope.

we should've been in IBZ a few weeks back. I just blocked it al out. It was probably far worse for people who had planned special birthdays around it.

Or weddings! Luckily our friends were able to put everything off for a year, but, no idea what the state of play will be next summer.

Back