How long til' you go?

hmmm this is tricky meant to fly in 10 days for a week...double vaccinated and happy to eat well, chill and relax so still thinking will go. Issue today is mask wearing is back in Ibiza August heat....also the stress of the test three days before coming home and if its positive....so making a plan to test myself and self isolate on my terms not the Spanish government and a dodgy hotel. Decisions decisions....

Cancelled for next week😪😪 Cancelled hotel and moved flights

Let's see if trip number 2 will happen in Sept...if dancing allowed I am there!
I'm starting to get super depressed at the thought of having to cancel my trip again. I won't pull the trigger on any changes until at least the 1st of the month. Really hoping for some good news in the coming weeks.

hmmm this is tricky meant to fly in 10 days for a week...double vaccinated and happy to eat well, chill and relax so still thinking will go. Issue today is mask wearing is back in Ibiza August heat....also the stress of the test three days before coming home and if its positive....so making a plan to test myself and self isolate on my terms not the Spanish government and a dodgy hotel. Decisions decisions....

I was in Ibiza last August and didn't find it a problem wearing masks outside, even in the heat.

Can anyone please help me, is the requirement for UK visitors to have a valid PCR test for 72 hrs as per what most of the websites say, or is it 48hrs as per what the official Baleraric island government website says? Thanks

lord, I did.

I am glad it’s not compulsory all the time outside tbh - but I’ll obviously respect distancing etc etc

Possibly depends on the mask? The paper ones were ok for me but unfortunately produce lots of waste.

However, sounds from Stivi's latest update that outdoor masks won't be compulsory, for now.

Back