How long til' you go?

Possibly depends on the mask? The paper ones were ok for me but unfortunately produce lots of waste.

However, sounds from Stivi's latest update that outdoor masks won't be compulsory, for now.

Yeh exactly. The blue paper ones are my go to. Cloth ones just aren’t breathabl.

Fingers crossed we get through the next couple weeks on these new restrictions and we see a fall in number. I hope UK doesn’t Amber+ the islands, because that seriously f***s with some visitors - but I also know that this time round doesn’t seem to be taking any prisoners.

off topic so I’ll shhhh now 👌🏻

Yeh exactly. The blue paper ones are my go to. Cloth ones just aren’t breathabl.

Fingers crossed we get through the next couple weeks on these new restrictions and we see a fall in number. I hope UK doesn’t Amber+ the islands, because that seriously f***s with some visitors - but I also know that this time round doesn’t seem to be taking any prisoners.

off topic so I’ll shhhh now

So am def going in 8 days given masks not compulsory and i just need to get away .... risk v reward i guess.

13 days! Looking forward to experiencing a different type of trip this year. Trying to balance out being prepared by booking certain events/restaurants but retaining the spontaneity we all love ibiza for... PRAYING we make it over.

Back