Looking to go July - thinking of doing mid July
Following plan
Friday - Music On
Saturday - Quiet Night
Sunday - Sankeys/Pacha
Monday - Cocoon
Tuesday - Carl Cox

BOOM"

Got a week in Bilbao up first at end of April then first of two trips is June 13th

Then out in October

I might not be going now :( Missus has pencilled in 3 family holidays and a load of other stuff I've got pay for before I can even pay off the already booked holiday which she doesn't even know about (oops). Got until June to pay it off and I'm unlikely to generate enough sales in time. At this rate I'll be booking a last minute trip.

I might not be going now :( Missus has pencilled in 3 family holidays and a load of other stuff I've got pay for before I can even pay off the already booked holiday which she doesn't even know about (oops). Got until June to pay it off and I'm unlikely to generate enough sales in time. At this rate I'll be booking a last minute trip.

:( oh no!

16 hours until my first out of season break to the island. Was supposed to be for 48 hours now cut down to 36 thanks to Ryanair grrr. Will just have to make the most of the time we have.

Not to worry will be back on the island again in 163 days for a much longer 10 day holiday

16 hours until my first out of season break to the island. Was supposed to be for 48 hours now cut down to 36 thanks to Ryanair grrr. Will just have to make the most of the time we have.

Not to worry will be back on the island again in 163 days for a much longer 10 day holiday

Well well. Hello there :p

Back