How long til' you go?

39 days and 238 days for us!!!

booked a long weekend thurs-mon in October, Playa D'en Bossa, With my best mate. Then we saw easter week (26/03 - 31/03) flights for £30 return, couldn't say no, and so there's me and my 8 year old and my best mate there that week in San An. Our dates are out of season I know but we are still looking forward to a nice chilled out holiday, hopefully visit a few different places on the island, in October we are hoping to do Pacha on the saturday night (i'll be celebrating turning 36!) As long as I can indulge in some tapas and wine I will be perfectly happy!!

98 days, landing the day of IMS Dalt Vila at 2pm in ibz :cool:, good lunch, supermarket to buy drinks n snacks & let's ROCK Dalt VILA!!!
See you there or on be-at-TV streaming :D

Last edited:
Im glad im there for good Friday as its one of two days in Ireland you can't buy alcohol..:confused: and all pubs are closed..I will raise a glass or two;)

Nothing booked yet!! Fig and ibiza town too expensive for me now! More than i wana pay anyway will have to stay in San An going start of June with or without the BF...we shall see!

Fell through, couldn’t book the apartment in the end because of a mix up...wounded:(

Been looking at different options on the Island because with all being well, Ibiza would a good first holiday with a new family addition:)

Back