How long til' you go?

6 days first visit
70 second visit
70 seconds? Just time for a quick half!! OH, I SEE!!!! :spank:

Which brings me round to asking - I wonder what is the shortest time anyone here's spent on the island (changing planes at the airport it doesn't count!!). I've been working on a day-trip from Manchester for my 60th which would allow about 10 hrs on the island for £171; tempting - I might just book that.

Last edited:
70 seconds? Just time for a quick half!! OH, I SEE!!!! :spank:

Which brings me round to asking - I wonder what is the shortest time anyone here's spent on the island (changing planes at the airport it doesn't count!!). I've been working on a day-trip from Manchester for my 60th which would allow about 10 hrs on the island for £171; tempting - I might just book that.

Used to always moot the idea of a 24hr smash and grab visit, but the best I can claim is 60hrs. But believe me, I squeezed a lot in

Used to always moot the idea of a 24hr smash and grab visit, but the best I can claim is 60hrs. But believe me, I squeezed a lot in
With Ibiza being small and easy bus access to the Airport you could get a lot done in a day with half-decent planning. Weather permitting I would go from the airport, change bus @ San Juan (I think it's called, adjacent to PdB) and head for Salinas, swim eat and drink there and then head back later. On a bad day then go round Ibiza shopping and possibly buy a meal/drink at a hotel and use their indoor pool (Maritimo's an option). At a pinch could even take the fast ferry to Formentera and eat/swim around la Savina - eg. Cafe Del Lago. Fingers crossed there's no delay on the ferry homeward though. But can be done if everything runs to schedule.

We're staying bed and breakfast in hotel. Got a txt this morning that we can do all inclusive for €50 extra a day.. might just do it one day.. don't think it would be good holiday for 5 days...

We're staying bed and breakfast in hotel. Got a txt this morning that we can do all inclusive for €50 extra a day.. might just do it one day.. don't think it would be good holiday for 5 days...
Jeez...50e - or is that for a large group (who like a beer!)?

Back