How long til' you go?

7 months :confused:

Can't wait to be back on Ibz roads.

ps:when u r 100% Rock, u always have 20's :cool: , looks like ,some haven't got enough "Rock n roll" shoot :D? they can only live with the past ...Drugs wont get u back ur youth, Rock n Roll for sure :cool:

giphy.gif
Do you remind the good old time of Ibiza? :lol:

Last edited:
Let's just say, if I get lucky tomorrow night, I could be a dad before I go.

Thats my fear.... a surprise. I have to keep things under control for a few more months. Wifey cannot travel more than 5 or six months preggo.

Fyi- She comes back home sunday and have not seen her for two months...:twisted:

Thats my fear.... a surprise. I have to keep things under control for a few more months. Wifey cannot travel more than 5 or six months preggo.

Fyi- She comes back home sunday and have not seen her for two months...:twisted:
Where the hell she been?

Where the hell she been?

Sent her and the kids away after the hurricanes... having small kids/babies with no electricity or consistent running water is not a good idea.

She stayed abroad at her parents. A nice break she typically does about once every two years. We were going to skip this year. Usually she is only gone a month. She is from south America (long expensive trip) so when she goes its for more than a few days.

A lot of people left after the storms, some permanently.

So now you know, the "I have a bum" thread saw me through some dark times.... :lol:

My dates are getting pushed back :(as the airline (Air Europa) does the post hurricane shuffle on their Puerto Rico flights.

Pros: Will likely be an early July trip versus an early June trip! This means less shrinkage! ;)
Cons: Hotel $$$

That doesn't sound dodgy at all...:)
One night in a Travelodge, now you've moved in together and planning holidays? You move fast, smooth talker.

Haha, feel like I've not been on here in ages!! I've actually just moved out of the place we shared for 4.5 years to move in with the mrs. To say the balance has been upset is a huge understatement! Us booking Ibiza was our divorce present lol.

Just under 7 months :D mad cause me and hubby are going to cancun in April for honeymoon and we keep talking about ibiza! :p

Back