How long til' you go?

Tommorow :D

Looking forward amnesia closing that much I haven't even thought about Solomun +1 closing. Which I think will be the underdog for the best night of the weekend.

Saturday 28th July is now BOOKED... not one for peak season usually but we've a huge group going out.

Hoping to nick another trip in mid June too!

June 20th 2018 , first time with our (then ) 14 month old lad. Gonna be way different to previous trips :lol: Friends of ours coming with their kids too so hopefully me and the other dad will get away for some World Cup games! Right round Port des Torrent, never stayed there before. Hope we dont feel too out the way

June 20th 2018 , first time with our (then ) 14 month old lad. Gonna be way different to previous trips :lol: Friends of ours coming with their kids too so hopefully me and the other dad will get away for some World Cup games! Right round Port des Torrent, never stayed there before. Hope we dont feel too out the way
Great spot for families actually. Great sunset spots. you can get a water bus over to San Antonio if you want to go over for about 3 euro. Taxi approx 10 euro. From airport taxi would be about 30euro.

That’s where we are tomorrow. Nice beach, you can get a small ferry to San Antonio from there. Not to far a drive to san an, and iirc about 20 Min drive to bossa.

My wife has given me permission for my annual juant :cool::D
Already booked figurestas again not settled on dates yet but coming for cocoon closing and just one mate on board currently but im sure that'll change.
Excited :lol:

ibz 18
2 long weekends for Opening or just 1 long Weekend (Thurday ->Tuesday)or No opening o_O?
2 Weeks July with 1 spotlight from here (he will know live that IBz don't sleep with the captain :cool:)and of course, i hope, Soulmate the best ever spotlight mate :p that follows me whereever i go :cool:
3Weeks closing , where is the afterparty? :D
thinking about ibz :lol:

Back