How long til' you go?

Well, I'm sat in my local. Been to a neighbours, got hammered. Popped in here for one and bumped into Charles :rolleyes:
Wife is starting to get 'techeh' now I'm about to go..... wish I coukd play a violin :lol:
I'm not a great flying so doc sorted me with 20mg of valium not sure how to work it out :twisted::spank:
Anyway waffling now so hopefully next post will be update as I'm watching sunrise from the apartment balcony *sea view :cool::lol:

Well, I'm sat in my local. Been to a neighbours, got hammered. Popped in here for one and bumped into Charles :rolleyes:
Wife is starting to get 'techeh' now I'm about to go..... wish I coukd play a violin :lol:
I'm not a great flying so doc sorted me with 20mg of valium not sure how to work it out :twisted::spank:
Anyway waffling now so hopefully next post will be update as I'm watching sunrise from the apartment balcony *sea view :cool::lol:
Take the valium now..

Wonder if that's the same Charles I'll no doubt be seeing shortly. Two hours till airport! Already got my new socks and shoes on :)

Back