How long til' you go?

Just got a taxi home. The taxi driver asked me what I’m tomorrow. Probably expecting the usual shit from her passengers, a bit of shopping, washing the car, nothing much, etc. Don’t think she expected me to say I’m going to Ibiza.
Lucky you,we have to wait until friday :rolleyes:

Got back Wednesday night and felt like shite since. Went to WHP in Manc last night to cheer myself up and see Klock but my god was it awful, made me miss and appreciate Ibiza's clubs more if thats possible. Didnt stay for Klock coz couldnt take anymore so waiting on our money from flight debacle and gonna book from oct 11th-15th for Maceo and Klock and Amnesia closing. Whats the score with these strikes then? Noticed theres one scheduled for the 11th of Oct

Me too. You made a decision on what you're doing on Friday 6th? Not sure I can justify the ticket money for music on as I'm not so much of a fan of the sound, so looks like we will be going to see Wally Lopez at heart
Yay!! Not long for us! 6th is my bday! I am thinking of doing music on cus i do like it but so much money, 70 euros, if good djs are playing with lopez may change my mind as so much cheaper! Decisions!

Just looked at lopez at heart line up, dont know who the DJs are, not exciting me! Labryinth at pacha looks good but I didnt like Pacha when I last went, didnt like the atmosphere or people much. May just cough up and pay for music on!

Got back Wednesday night and felt like shite since. Went to WHP in Manc last night to cheer myself up and see Klock but my god was it awful, made me miss and appreciate Ibiza's clubs more if thats possible. Didnt stay for Klock coz couldnt take anymore so waiting on our money from flight debacle and gonna book from oct 11th-15th for Maceo and Klock and Amnesia closing. Whats the score with these strikes then? Noticed theres one scheduled for the 11th of Oct
I read on the forum a few days ago all strikes are off till November

Back