How long til' you go?

There’s an August chat from that page for people going solo, link below. I just put in the events I’m going to and within an hour had people to go to all of them with.

Thanks will take a look and see if I fancy it!

We’ve just got an unbelievable deal on the tui website for the 21-28th of Sep. Mint flight times (20kg each baggage inc) decent looking hotel with good reviews (between san an and the bay), sea view room for £625 each. Would of normally been about £900 each but they have a discount on their website on selected hotels then we got an extra £100 off because the other half works for the nhs.

47 days:cool:

We’ve just got an unbelievable deal on the tui website for the 21-28th of Sep. Mint flight times (20kg each baggage inc) decent looking hotel with good reviews (between san an and the bay), sea view room for £625 each. Would of normally been about £900 each but they have a discount on their website on selected hotels then we got an extra £100 off because the other half works for the nhs.

47 days:cool:
Best week to go!

Booked up to go 25th August for 4 nights.

Last year we were meant to fly on the day of the Air Traffic Control issues. Spent hours and hours waiting for the flight to finally be cancelled. I threw my toys out of the pram and changed my euros back in the airport (who does that? the bloke couldn’t believe his luck that someone was stupid enough to accept their rates).

We then ended up flying out on the Wednesday instead. Went Destino on Thursday and my girlfriend had her bag stolen which contained her passport and some euros. Had to get a last minute emergency passport on the Friday (timed quite well otherwise we’d have had to wait until the Monday). Couldn’t really enjoy it after that.

Our flight back we decided to land at Edinburgh instead of Newcastle (can’t quite remember why) but then the train home was cancelled and we had to get a bus replacement. Never been so relieved to get home!

Hoping this one goes a bit smoother!

30th August for 4 nights.

To be honest if I could cancel it I would, really not looking forward to going this year. Think this will definitely be my last time for a while.
Only saving grace is we’re not planning to go to any big club this year. Hi last year was the final straw for me!

Back