How long til' you go?

I think the ferry experience is primarily aimed at people with a vehicle (especially couples or families) but this time I'm travelling as a foot passenger with 2 ferry first timers who insisted on doing this, otherwise I would have flown with Vueling!

It's not quite as 'romantic' as it used to be. I think the old ferries even had swimming pools years ago - or late evening 'streamer' send-offs leaving port. The Italians GNV do the cheapest crossings but the dates didn't align.

I was a bit pissed off none of them do daytime anymore because it is so much more convenient if you don't want to sleep but it is what it is
Take a train to Valencia, just 4h30 ferry and cheaper from Barcelona
After 30 years using the ferries, it's my favourite route now

Check out the ‘Ibiza Solo Travel’ page on Facebook. There will be someone or possibly a few people looking for someone to go partying with. If not, get a few beers down you before you go and get yourself there.

Thanks, it's looking all confirmed now that he won't be there, as mentioned an evening time outdoor event may not be the vibe when I'd need to sort all of our stuff beforehand if I'm going... I know the effort of making plans with people in Ibiza so I won't bother for one night, I guess I'll make a late call, small chance I'll meet someone going I guess 🤷‍♂️

Heading out next Saturday 3rd August till 7th for my birthday! Short trip but first time heading back to ibiza for 4 years

Looking forward to going to thr smaller clubs etc and some nice restaurants 🙌
Reviews of cova santa ??

I now arrive in 18 days, but my friend might not be able to make it until 2 days later. I have tickets to go to R1 at 528 but not sure it's the vibe to go alone!

It gets worse. He's now all but pulling out so I'm gonna have to go alone, not really sure I fancy it but it's too late for me to pull out now. Absolute nightmare.

Thanks, it's looking all confirmed now that he won't be there, as mentioned an evening time outdoor event may not be the vibe when I'd need to sort all of our stuff beforehand if I'm going... I know the effort of making plans with people in Ibiza so I won't bother for one night, I guess I'll make a late call, small chance I'll meet someone going I guess 🤷‍♂️
There’s an August chat from that page for people going solo, link below. I just put in the events I’m going to and within an hour had people to go to all of them with.

You never know, this could be your best Ibiza trip ever! I’ve always really enjoyed when I’ve gone solo, you’ve got this!

I've been alone at points quite a bit over the last few years when I'd fly out a day or so before friends and one thing I've noticed in more recent times is how much less 'anything goes' attitude is about. Last year I was sat waiting for friends to land and I was questioned by many people where my friends were and pressed further when I said they're literally on a plane now. It was very odd, but I've noticed a much bigger change towards that when I hear comments from people too in general. It's obviously their own insecurity, but being alone isn't quite what it was.

Back