How long til' you go?

Boys & girls, buzzin' that I've just booked spur of the moment for this Thursday!!

Can't f'n wait! I've tagged along with a stag-do last minute... so I'm not expecting the world. In fact, I'm expecting to be spending most of my time in San An and watching the Euros. But hey ho. Still better than being stuck in England!

Anybody else about 9th - 13th?

Just under 4 weeks for 2016 round 1. In fact, 1 calendar month from today, I will be attending LCD Soundsystem @ Ibiza Rocks. :twisted:

1 week today for round 1 of this years trips.

Hoping to head straight to retro opening off the late night plane.

If the missus is up for it.

Take the missus with you. Mine absolutely love it.

It'll be my 8th year this year, she's been with me once each year for the past 3!

13th July I go out for 10 days with 3 friends any one have a clue on how much roughly id need spending money?? P.s I don't drunk alchahol so would it be cheaper for me than other

13th July I go out for 10 days with 3 friends any one have a clue on how much roughly id need spending money?? P.s I don't drunk alchahol so would it be cheaper for me than other

I budget 150euro a day but then I am a monster who gets up to all the bad stuff :twisted:
Depends on what you want to do/see/board type to be honest. There is no definitive answer. Of course it would be cheaper for you not drinking but if you're going to become acquainted with other party supplies or blow money on other things then you might find you'll spend more that way.

Back