How long til' you go?

Tomorrow BPM Portugal..:cool: Ibiza can go fck this September;)
Sunsets here too.
View attachment 4244
Hey mate could you give me an insight on the prices for tokens and how many tokens I would need for the duration of the whole 3/4 days of the festival I am going this year and don’t want to be short chnaged!

Hope to hear back soon thanks!

Use the old coming home a 9am meeting the mother in law at the pool wirh the kids and say we were just out for a walk to get the news paper.. works every time...

Approaching my last 48hrs in the real world now.

Eldest daughter (13) is away later today for a two week trip with her gynmastic team. Stroppy bollocks teenagers :eek: can really test your faith. I'm a chilled out mofo.

Youngest (6) is off to the caravan with her grandparents on sunday. She's totally convinced her holiday is going to be the best. At that age everything is an adventure/mystery so maybe she is right lol.

The missus is mega stressed out trying to organise them and get them sorted, along with sorting her own stuff out for our trip.

I hung my boots up yesterday at work, so obviously I'm a man of leisure today. Relaxing with a trip to the gym and watching the rain batter my windows while drinking a brew. Great UK weather.

One of my good mates is flying across to visit us for a few days, he's been on the phone nonstop like an excited kid at xmas. Seriously thinking of blocking his number for a few days for some peace and quiet lol. Total pest!

Our lass is starting to crack under the pressure a bit, as she's terrified of flying and gets progressively worse the nearer we get to check in! Oh what a good laugh!

If I can just make it through this weekend :lol: :confused:

Use the old coming home a 9am meeting the mother in law at the pool wirh the kids and say we were just out for a walk to get the news paper.. works every time...
We had to explain to her that it’s the next day that she’s looking after the kids!

One month. Already looking up the lounges at Manchester T1, as for once my flight isn't at stupid am I might as well make the most of it. Trouble is, a later flight means a later arrival wich means one less day effectively. Still, nothing a few complmentary sandwiches/wine won't cure.

Always fly early morning. Usually from Stansted on a Sunday at 6am. Make the most of the day then.

Flights back no later than 11am. It's over. No point fu*king about getting back home.......

Back