How long til' you go?

Finalising a few things here at diver towers

Primark visit - check
Under Armour T shirt for flight - check
Raise voice 10db for flight - check
Fresh White Socks - check
Suitable hand luggage for pretending to sleep on at Ibiza Airport on return journey to make it look like ive had a really bangin' time - check

Last edited:

Primark visit - check
Suitable hand luggage for pretending to sleep on at Ibiza Airport on return journey to make it look like ive had a really bangin' time - check

Do you have fresh white socks?

Fit northern burds: check
This is rife at MAN
f3b9079daeb4a32782599b6cbe1e08ca.jpg

Primark visit - check
Fresh White Socks - check

No brand new trainers straight out the box? Tsk o_O

Fell through, couldn’t book the apartment in the end because of a mix up...wounded:(

Been looking at different options on the Island because with all being well, Ibiza would a good first holiday with a new family addition:)
Taken 5 months from the original apartment falling through but our first family holiday is booked! YESSSS

Young man will be introduced to the Island and importantly meeting his aunty for the first time at 3 months old:cool:

Times are changing...St Eulalia in September and a family holiday :)

I am jealous! I need a party as I’m turning in to a hermit :lol: but I’m being strong!! Must save for September :lol:
Glad your saving! My saving never goes well ha, I am going to be a hermit too the next couple of months! 24 hours in Ibiz sounds crazy but it's great! Would do it in Sept if I had the funds lol

Glad your saving! My saving never goes well ha, I am going to be a hermit too the next couple of months! 24 hours in Ibiz sounds crazy but it's great! Would do it in Sept if I had the funds lol

I’m rubbish at saving too but I’m trying my best - 10 days is going to sting the bank account!! Haha I’m sure you will squeeze another 24 hour trip in at some point between now and then :lol:

Back