How long til' you go?

Sat looking at flights and accomo for next month.
Would return this month but need to recover pre and post Tomorrowland in 2 weeks

Who is heading out in August? I am looking to Fly out on a Thursday night for 6 nights and may end up going solo or part solo for it!!

Sat looking at flights and accomo for next month.
Would return this month but need to recover pre and post Tomorrowland in 2 weeks

Who is heading out in August? I am looking to Fly out on a Thursday night for 6 nights and may end up going solo or part solo for it!!
Interesting... Your first time solo? I am sure you said you had not been solo before

Interesting... Your first time solo? I am sure you said you had not been solo before

Nope never been solo but based off spending my recent trip away in a seperate hotel to the others and managed to make friends with people so easy I could see myself out there no problem. I also ended up in Amnesia on my own for hours as everyone left me and went home as it was so dead

My brother may join me for part of the time there so it may not be completely solo

Nope never been solo but based off spending my recent trip away in a seperate hotel to the others and managed to make friends with people so easy I could see myself out there no problem. I also ended up in Amnesia on my own for hours as everyone left me and went home as it was so dead

My brother may join me for part of the time there so it may not be completely solo
Yes.. Do it as I always say I love solo, and it's so true when you go with people you loose them anyway... In the Club etc so may as well be alone!

Back