History of the pyramid fountain in amnesia

Hello, about a year ago I started trying to find out some information about the pyramid fountain that was in the garden in Amnesia during the 1980s, and was removed at some point in the early 1990s.

I have spoken to a few people who went there during that time, as well as some of the early DJs (Leo Mas and Alfredo) and even one of the original owners, but no one could tell me precisely who built it, who designed it, when exactly it was built and when exactly it was removed, and why it was removed.

Having been searching around this forum a little bit, it seems like lots of you might have some good information about it, and have even seen it / bits of it since ?

Any information is welcome, as are loosely remembered anecdotes.

cheers,

joel.

i saw the one with the mirrors, further below in the thread mentioned above

Was it surrounded by the water and the seating, or just the mirrored pyramid on its own, like the marble one next to the pool? sorry to ask again, but would really like to know.

cheers

Was it surrounded by the water and the seating, or just the mirrored pyramid on its own, like the marble one next to the pool? sorry to ask again, but would really like to know.

cheers

am unsure. it was a party you know...i think it was surrounded by water

Back