Higher Levels of Wrongness Than The Royal Oak?

Buckley said:
I'm going hunting for wrongness this weekend :twisted:

perhaps I should introduce you to the girl in Egg who was so battered she was having a fight with her drink.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I kid you not.

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

perhaps I should introduce you to the girl in Egg who was so battered she was having a fight with her drink.

I kid you not.

I had a friend who though he was an orange and tried peel himself!*

*I made that up

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:

I kid you not.

I keep telling Karen her temper will one day get the better of her!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All this dirty Vauxhall talk and no one even thought to tell me???

I had you down as friends. :eek:

*hmph*

It's funny but reading this thread has made me think that, after several months (by and large) of squeaky clean living, a bit of wrongness might not be a bad idea . . .

By the way, Fire's pretty tame these days, if my last visit a month ago's anything to go by. Very few obvious casualties to be seen.

Diamond Lil's in Union St Plymouth, thats where I saw a fat ugly stripper do an act with a bloke in a wheelchair. That was a first and possibly the most wrong thing Ive ever seen.
Its closed now unfourtunately.

Although "Fist" might be a better description :eek: :rolleyes:

Erm, I'm trying to decide between the Royal Oak or Fire....

OK It's got to be the Royal Oak Im afraid! I have had some fun moments in Fire (albeit some very scary moments too :eek: ). But the Royal Oak was just plain scary, full stop. That place should be shut down! :eek: :eek: :eek:

just seen this thread

:lol: @ royal oak.

JESUS H CHRIST

sadly now a gastro. I think the Dolphin in Hackney discontinued the morning doos as well. and not sure 'the toilet' is still on either. And indeed the infamous George IV in Brixton.

usually go back to someone's flat these days and then if there is any gas in the tank carry on at the horse & groom or brick lane on sundays

another WRONG venue - herbal has been closed down for good.

not too many tears will be shed...

NEVER had a good night in there.
After hours (5am - 11am) seem to be few n far between now apart from Egg where as day parties (midday onwards) seem to be all over the place

it gradually got taken over by moody rudebwoys or extremely dodge dealers

shame really - as I quite liked the room upstairs

fond memories of the Hope morning boozeups at Smithfields too, although that was a nightshift workers pub not clubbers. They were very emphatic about that on the door! met some of the most colourful people in London in there - butchers, porters, traders, printers - I can still smell the overwhelming fag smoke.

I vaguely remember a morning thing at the Key - deep down dirty (?) - security were pretty hardcore (although not so hardcore as to stop thieves going through your pockets when you were passed out on that settee...) fonder memories of the chandelier room and the multicoloured flashing tiled dancefloor, playing hopscotch with some Swedes to "WE... ARE... YOUR... FRIENDS na na na na"

Back