Higher Levels of Wrongness Than The Royal Oak?

I used to work in Vauxhall, and had to walk past Fire on a Monday morning on the way to the office ... mind boggling!! :eek: :lol:

cookie said:
also Bleached @ Egg in Kings X on Sunday morning

Yup, left there at 11am this Sun - had to call in a favour and get an acquaintance to come and drive my car home :eek:

This fringe place sounds amazing - I wanna check it out!

anyone ever go to Danceteria in Manchester? That was a bit tasty as well......

Cheers folks, I have made a note of these dens of debauchery :)

I went to Orange a couple of years ago with some peeps we met in Ibiza, danced until 10:30 on Monday morning, that felt real bad but good :twisted:

cookie said:
Buckley said:
Yup, left there at 11am this Sun - had to call in a favour and get an acquaintance to come and drive my car home :eek:

:lol: How was it? Was Fat Tony playing?

I believe So... but I didn't catch him or did but didn't know it. I was extra :eek: from my methods of offsetting being exhausted from football. :lol:

How was it? - Good, but much like the previous night in Egg ( which was 'Formula' - 'funky house' by numbers, dodgy mixing but fun because everyone there was So... trashed), there seemed to be a lot of check-shirted geezers hassling women and the like. This was particularly surprising as 'Bleached' is a 'mixed' night.

Buckley said:
I believe So... but I didn't catch him or did but didn't know it. I was extra :eek: from my methods of offsetting being exhausted from football. :lol:

How was it? - Good, but much like the previous night in Egg ( which was 'Formula' - 'funky house' by numbers, dodgy mixing but fun because everyone there was So... trashed), there seemed to be a lot of check-shirted geezers hassling women and the like. This was particularly surprising as 'Bleached' is a 'mixed' night.

Yeah I'm quite surprised at the crap line up of nights on at Egg on Saturdays, I expected much better nights there

cookie said:
Buckley said:

Yeah I'm quite surprised at the crap line up of nights on at Egg on Saturdays, I expected much better nights there

The 'A-List' 'promoters got their claws into it as soon as it opened, meaning most weekends its the same few DJs no-one except their crowd has ever heard of playing last week's 'funky house' top ten.

orange @ fire on a monday morning is a blooming scary experience... At about midday I've usually decided that things are just too freaky, with muscle boys sleeping everywhere and waking up to give me a little demonstration of their muscles with a disgusting dirty man look on their face and everyone off their man-tits on horse tranquiliser

it's one of those places that can be the most fun and the least fun things you do on a monday all at once :eek:

never can say no though after DTPM's... seems like a good idea at the time!

naddyz said:
never can say no though after DTPM's... seems like a good idea at the time!

Yeah it's always a good idea at the time ;)

Orange used to be 10 x worse when it was at the Joiners Arms tho :eek:

I refuse to consider anyone remotely hardcore unless they've come out of Orange at Midday.

It's more of a test than anything.

I preferred it when it was at the colloseum. Fire's a bit too confined, plus there's nothing like 30 or so cubicles to choose from when you need to reload...

NITEFLY said:
have you run out of tazzys :lol:

:lol:

you may laugh little one, but no I haven't, took a couple slept for about 2 hours, and BANG I was wide awake. Must have overdone it for the tazzys not to work :confused:

NITEFLY said:
have you tried herbal remedys(there good for a month and then they dont work)

no not tried them, but we only go out once a month anyway, so at worse its only 2 nights a month that'll I'll lose sleep, not bad really! Think I must have just been too excited about the title of this thread to get to sleep :lol: :lol:

Back