Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

muttsnutts said:
Speedy vs Baby Phat

You two are fighting like rabbits......Lets sort this out..... get a room! lol

Speedy you like clubbing all the way, That's good

Baby Phat you like all of the Ibiza vibe, That's good too

So lets all have a huge jug of the good stuff and dance the night & Day away...... Does that sound good to you two? ;)

LOL oh yea you talk about dancing just wait till im on that dance floor i'd give you all a run for ya money......... Shibby to that.

ha ha ha ha we're cool aint we speedy???

8 days!!!! can u belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it???

girls its on!!

P!NK LADIES ON TOUR IBIZA 2006

baby phat said:
ha ha ha ha we're cool aint we speedy???

8 days!!!! can u belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it???

girls its on!!

P!NK LADIES ON TOUR IBIZA 2006

Indeed we are my posh friend, its all good , you know, we could still get a room though LMAO

Speedy said:
Indeed we are my posh friend, its all good , you know, we could still get a room though LMAO

Look at speedy making the moves before he's even there......Sweet!

Yea just a week or so to go now.. I went out last night (Rough at work now) and im out tonight, just training my body for Ibiza alcohol wise dancing wise oh yea i've secretly been going gym too to tone up abit not that you'd notice but it all helps.....:lol:

a week on sunday and i'll be there :p

muttsnutts said:
Look at speedy making the moves before he's even there......Sweet!

Yea just a week or so to go now.. I went out last night (Rough at work now) and im out tonight, just training my body for Ibiza alcohol wise dancing wise oh yea i've secretly been going gym too to tone up abit not that you'd notice but it all helps.....:lol:

haha aye, i went out last night too, felt rough all day because ive stopped in all week to save money, but only spent £14 quid anyway, bloody student nights, haha cheap as chips,

Speedy said:

haha aye, i went out last night too, felt rough all day because ive stopped in all week to save money, but only spent £14 quid anyway, bloody student nights, haha cheap as chips,

And are yoyu going to tell every1 why u only spent £14 quid?
Because u like spending other womens money, thats why!!! lol:spank:

Jumpinjess said:
And are yoyu going to tell every1 why u only spent £14 quid?
Because u like spending other womens money, thats why!!! lol:spank:

lmao, she was older, and im me, it was her duty haha

Miss Blondie said:
Thats random lol!!

Well he does............!:eek:

Got the Holiday blues today about midday that's it i refuse to do any work until i get back from Ibiza shame i got to work 3 day's yet :cry: but i still refuse to work....

muttsnutts said:
Well he does............!:eek:

Got the Holiday blues today about midday that's it i refuse to do any work until i get back from Ibiza shame i got to work 3 day's yet :cry: but i still refuse to work....

i did do that anyway in my last job, but ive now got a promotion and a harder job and im in training, and well i cnt get away with nowt!

Speedy said:

i did do that anyway in my last job, but ive now got a promotion and a harder job and im in training, and well i cnt get away with nowt!

Funny you should say that just Yesturday i was called up to the office, i thought oh sh*t here we go.......

They offerd me a promotion...LOL took it big time more skills more dosh hopfully...;)

Back