Hertfordshire Girls- Ibiza 7th-14th July!

Ooooohhhh not long now people. So question does anyone know of any good things to do, or places to go during the day other than sunbathing lol?? x

Miss Biatch said:
Ooooohhhh not long now people. So question does anyone know of any good things to do, or places to go during the day other than sunbathing lol?? x

erm thats a silly one, you do the clubs in the day aswell u know !!!!! and booze cruises, "tshhhh amateurs"

Miss Biatch said:

You spend the days on a high from the night before and then you start the party again, every where is open all the time, it never stops, and if you do it right neither will u for the whole of your hols.:D

Speedy said:
erm thats a silly one, you do the clubs in the day aswell u know !!!!! and booze cruises, "tshhhh amateurs"

Not everyone wants to be wasted the whole time! And amateurs?? lol we'll show u! :p

Miss Biatch said:
Not everyone wants to be wasted the whole time! And amateurs?? lol we'll show u! :p

you dnt have to drink all the time you know, when i was at creme with tiesto, i had nothing to drink all night but stil had a gr8 feeling and loved it, every second,

Speedy said:
obv u dnt club all the time, there the sunsets and drink etc, you not a proper clubber then, ya just a tourist hahaha

yeah woteva, jus coz u go clubbin all the time! at least our livers will b in good shape lol

16days!!!!!

baby phat said:
yeah woteva, jus coz u go clubbin all the time! at least our livers will b in good shape lol

16days!!!!!

haha, who will still be dancing and who will be the one moaning her feet are hurting and there too drunk? not me, HARDCORE all da flippin' way :p

Speedy said:
haha, who will still be dancing and who will be the one moaning her feet are hurting and there too drunk? not me, HARDCORE all da flippin' way :p

u dnt know what im like on the dancefloor :p

Miss Blondie said:
Yeah really!!! when kesha gets into it.......its like a replay of flash dance lol!!!!

ha ha ha ha yeah that's me in my spandex n leg warmers alrite!

rite now........i want a nice back massage
i want to be layin on the beach
i want a tall glass of sangria
i want the sun beaming down on me
i want becca 2 stop singin (we aint there yet but i still hear her voice in my head)
i want time 2 tick slowly wen we get 2 ibiza.

11 days bring it!

baby phat said:
ha ha ha ha yeah that's me in my spandex n leg warmers alrite!

rite now........i want a nice back massage
i want to be layin on the beach
i want a tall glass of sangria
i want the sun beaming down on me
i want becca 2 stop singin (we aint there yet but i still hear her voice in my head)
i want time 2 tick slowly wen we get 2 ibiza.

11 days bring it!

Whos giving you the back massage then?? least it will make a change to us giving em this time lol!! and me stop singing.............when is that ever gonna happen lol!! OMG can't belive its 11days................'i'm so excited and i jus can't hide it! i'm about to loose control and i think i like it!!! lalala' lol :p

I'm back from Rome, now 11 days! till Ibiza whoop whoop! And wow I've just come back from 36 degree weather and here it's bloody freezin!! Excuse me while I go wrap up in my blanket and sleep.....

oh we do know,we do know, its all going to be good, just gotta get my self to manchester nxt weekend for holiday clothes ,woo hoo, but i think i may need money for that, oops,

8 Days people!!!!!!! Oh gosh girls your gonna have to stop me from hyperventilating at the airport!! ha ha, anyone else going with escapades?? Us escapaders seem to be a bit thin on the ground at mo :( lol xx

Speedy vs Baby Phat

You two are fighting like rabbits......Lets sort this out..... get a room! lol

Speedy you like clubbing all the way, That's good

Baby Phat you like all of the Ibiza vibe, That's good too

So lets all have a huge jug of the good stuff and dance the night & Day away...... Does that sound good to you two? ;)

LOL oh yea you talk about dancing just wait till im on that dance floor i'd give you all a run for ya money......... Shibby to that.

Back