Heroes

That's not a spoiler, just a statement of fact. (Wait 3 three weeks to see what I mean):lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the pilot donkeys ago, not really my cup o tea. Not bad as an homage maybe but they shouldn't have bothered with a series :lol::lol::lol:

Heroes, South Park (new episodes starting tomorrow):):):) and My name is Earl is about it for me as far as US tv goes
I saw the pilot too whenever that was... absolute crap. Horrible cringeworthy television... it can only go up from there! :lol: I've downloaded the first couple eps of the series to check it out, but haven't watched yet.

Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, South Park, and Terminator: TSSC are my shows. I also catch the Daily Show and Colbert Report, especially now that they are easily officially available streaming online.

I saw the pilot too whenever that was... absolute crap. Horrible cringeworthy television... it can only go up from there! :lol: I've downloaded the first couple eps of the series to check it out, but haven't watched yet.

Heroes, Lost, Prison Break, South Park, and Terminator: TSSC are my shows. I also catch the Daily Show and Colbert Report, especially now that they are easily officially available streaming online.

Prison Break is quality. This series is best since the 1st series imo. US shows though the following I enjoy Bernie Mac (RIP) Show, Married With Children (Al Bundy legend!) and don't mind Everybody Loves Raymond. I have said it before and I will say it again 24 is the guvnor. Didn't mind Dirty Sexy Money and missus watches usual Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty.

:eek:

Sylars mum???!!!!!

CillaBlackBiography24.png

Now its starting to make a bit more sense... You lot are in for a shock come ep 5. :lol::lol::lol:

That black hole power is pretty tasty and all8)8)8)

Damnit, Collins... started that ep downloading when I left the house this a.m.
Now I can't wait to go home and watch! :lol:

I don't know how they did it but I was thinking no it can't be.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

But it was and is.... 8)8)8)

Brilliant, words fail me.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

black hole power? who's got that?!

Just done ep 3, so a bit behind. It didnt make sense Sylar fighting with the goodies!

Ferd - I am a week ahead... trust me next week's episode is REALLY good! everything sort of comes together. It restored my faith in Heroes again! :D

Just watch ep 4 next week then ep 5 after that on BBC 3, it'll all make sense8)8)8)

or alternatively you could just be on US time like the rest of us... :lol::lol::lol:

my problem is the STUPID idea from the BBC to move Heroes to wednesday from thursday.. now it clashes with Champion's League which means i can only watch it on i-player on the thursday 8) (which means i can never see next weeks show)

Glad your hooked again Beckie, I've always been!

Back