Heroes

Heroes series one was abosultely fantastic.

The second one is not so good, bit like the lost series two, but still better than the rest of the crap out there on TV.

I'm officially in mourning as I've just watched the last episode of The Sopranos. Funny ending- not quite sure what to think:eek::?::)o. But a great show with the best characters on screen ever (in my humble opinion):lol:

The second one is not so good, bit like the lost series two, but still better than the rest of the crap out there on TV.

True, but unlike Lost the producers heard the criticism and have already made adjustments. There's supposed to be a bit less set-up and more action/events from now on.

that is, if the rest of the series doesn't get completely scrapped by the writers' strike...

True, but unlike Lost the producers heard the criticism and have already made adjustments. There's supposed to be a bit less set-up and more action/events from now on.

that is, if the rest of the series doesn't get completely scrapped by the writers' strike...

yeah, i saw that. Did you see the Jay Leno show where they just showed clips of explosions? it was very :lol::lol:

I normally watch it every week but missed it last night.... what's the latest?!

not sure where youre at.. are you at the bit when Sylar tries to open Peter's skull?

I saw both the normal episode BBC2 and the preview on BBC3 straight after, all i can say is you HAVE to see next weeks wednesday episode (on BBC2)

Its so confusing and clever, i spent most of the night lying in my bed trying to figure out what was going on :lol: ( I just love film/series that deal with the whole time travel and parallel universe issues)

If you need to catch up, the best website I've seen that explains each episode is this one:
http://www.heroestheseries.com/heroes-episode-guide-season-1/

theres clips on BBC website too ofcourse.

jon, looks tcr discussion is set for friday ;)

Its so confusing and clever, i spent most of the night lying in my bed trying to figure out what was going on :lol: ( I just love film/series that deal with the whole time travel and parallel universe issues)
*** Geek Alert! ***

(I know... pot, kettle.. :lol:)

I wonder what Tamsyn thinks about when she's lying in bed with Ferd... Question Time?!

Nope, she's too busy watching Home & Away, Holyoakes, Eastenders to watch anything else!

I think people should have sympathy for me, not the other way round!

ps: When i was thinking about Heroes at night I wasn't with her at the time, just so you know :spank: :lol:

BTW season 2 ep 8, 9 & 10 so far are the mutts... 10 finishes very nicely let's say, can't wait for 11

Elle is fit as well... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched 10 last night. Good stuff and can't wait to see how it plays out in 11, which is kind of an autumn season finale before they take a break until January (assuming the Hollywood writers' strike doesn't scuttle the rest of the season)

Totally agree about Elle. Gorgeous!

Just watched 10 last night. Good stuff and can't wait to see how it plays out in 11, which is kind of an autumn season finale before they take a break until January (assuming the Hollywood writers' strike doesn't scuttle the rest of the season)

Totally agree about Elle. Gorgeous!

well us watching it on normal UK terrestial tv only have 2 episodes left from Series 1 :lol:

It all finally came to an end yesterday over here.

Thoroughly enjoyable series. Looking forward to Series 2. Not sure when it will come out though :confused:

It all finally came to an end yesterday over here.

Thoroughly enjoyable series. Looking forward to Series 2. Not sure when it will come out though :confused:

early next year I believe late jan early feb?????

also can't wait, quality watch!

Back