Hello again

Barbie said:
I wasn't going to post it cos I didn't want to stoop to their immature level but if people are that interested it was dw151174 or whatever his name is :rolleyes:

He was the one who got in a strop cos of all mine and Robder's NDSM posts :lol: and has obviously been dwelling on it ever since and this was my payback time :lol:

hahahaha thats quality :lol:

If you two are going to fight could you at least show some consideration and do it in bikinis in full view of the rest of us (and preferably in mud or jelly)? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've just come back from a lovely 6 day break in espanol to find that i have been found out :oops: !! big apologies to BARBIE, it was just a joke when I was bored one day and yes it was immature and no it was nothing to do with NSDM posts, just your posts in general and your username were just to tempting to play with one day :lol: !!! Nothing personal, I'm quite sure no harm done.

Sindy has now left the building never to return.

seemed a popular post tho, must admit didn't think i would be allowed back on the site!

I'm also willing to confess that I was new poster 'Jesse' last week. Bet you never saw that coming did you folks? :lol:

so i'm not the only immature hilariously funny alias poster :lol: on the site, i bet were not the first and probably not the last!!!

dw151174 said:
so i'm not the only immature hilariously funny alias poster :lol: on the site, i bet were not the first and probably not the last!!!

I'm afraid Jesse, who was only with us briefly, was inspired by your goodself. Or your bad self I suppose. And everyone knew it was me, because I couldn't manage to post under the right login. :lol:

Buckley said:
dw151174 said:

I'm afraid Jesse, who was only with us briefly, was inspired by your goodself. Or your bad self I suppose. And everyone knew it was me, because I couldn't manage to post under the right login. :lol:

badself would be the right choice!

discodude said:
Scoobie said:
Buckley said:
Just had a thought - DD?

I thought that for a bit, but wouldn't that be a bit sad when he hasn't been on the board for months? :eek:

true
and also why would i invent an alias to say things i have already said under this sign in

Fair point DD. Put you can see how you might have been a candidate?

actually when i was reading the post i was thinking
"why has no one spected me.... have i been so easily forgotten"

i agree stuie. i was actually expecting more than what i got, you were all quite easy on me!! if i was the one doing the flogging i would have slated me big time :lol:

Back