Hello again

I joined the forum (not posted anything really, just read!) a while back for info on Ibiza this summer and must admit this is a super website for the virgin and experienced clubber to the white isle, really looking forward to my trip there.

One thing which does make me :evil: is that i notice there is a BARBIE on this forum :!: Does this mean i have a rival in the dumb blonde catergory :lol: or is she not really as fake as the doll or some of her name dropping post make out :?: Does someone really know that many people and manage to go out that many times and hold a job down :eek:...........got to give it to you if you do :!:

A confused blonde over the otherside of the pond ;)

PMSL - Barbie the drug ravaged Jodie Marsh who will turn up to the opening of an envelope!! poor pink barbie.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh come on people. don't be so stupid! this is obviously a member with an alias and a petty mind :rolleyes:

stuie said:
oh come on people. don't be so stupid! this is obviously a member with an alias and a petty mind :rolleyes:

Given the historical skirmishes between myself and the pink one, could Stephen or James please confirm that this is not from an IP address I've ever used.

I presume experts could also confirm it doesn't fit my usual m.o.

puppylover said:
who will turn up to the opening of an envelope!!

The thing is it's true!

Have you noticed how keen she is to get to the opening of the n_____ c______ every week?

:lol:

I saw this post this morning but didnt even think it worthy of a response :rolleyes:

It's either someone hiding behind a fake name, or if it is legit, a very jealous newbie :rolleyes:

Barbie is much better than Cindy anyway ;)

Back