Hello again

Sindy is a poor mans Barbie! Her clothes are shit too and her hair is far too wirey unlike Barbies silky locks.

Barbie said:
Robder said:
Now you've got everyone's attention you may as well start name dropping! ;) :lol:

It's all those C list celebs I hang around with in the Royal Oak :lol:

You still haven't answered Cindy's question though...which as far as I can see boils down to 'are you as stupid as she is?' :lol: :lol:

Scoobie said:
You still haven't answered Cindy's question though...which as far as I can see boils down to 'are you as stupid as she is?' :lol: :lol:

Blatantly :lol:

I mean everyone knows that I've never set foot in one of these club things in my life and spend every wkend sat at home trying to make up stories about my wkend antics and deciding which lucky people I'm going to 'name drop' this week :lol:

My mum bought me a Cindy doll because she thought it was somehow better that Barbie but I thought it was shit so I cut off all its hair and toes and tattoed it with a pen.

Scoobie said:
My mum bought me a Cindy doll because she thought it was somehow better that Barbie but I thought it was shit so I cut off all its hair and toes and tattoed it with a pen.

My sis had one of those Sindy head things that you could do makeovers on but we didn't like her and cut all her hair off :lol:

Scoobie said:

Tim Burtons got nothing on you :eek:

Barbie said:
we didn't like her and cut all her hair off :lol:

Was it a girls world???

I got in trouble when I was little for dying her hair green and trimming it into a trashy Hoxton styleeeey quiff. My sister went spare!

Barbie said:
Scoobie said:

My sis had one of those Sindy head things that you could do makeovers on but we didn't like her and cut all her hair off :lol:

I remember those - they were called Girl's World :D My sister and I had one each - she cut the hair on hers and I permed mine :eek:

Kang said:
I remember those - they were called Girl's World :D My sister and I had one each - she cut the hair on hers and I permed mine :eek:

I had a Girls World and my sis had an evil looking Sindy head, hours of fun doing makeovers :lol:

I notice Barbie is out again this weekend, where does she get the energy, maybe Ken has given her a jump or a bottle of lucozade..

I'm not jealous but Ken is fit :!:

sindy the superstar said:
I notice Barbie is out again this weekend, where does she get the energy, maybe Ken has given her a jump or a bottle of lucozade..

No I just have a life, something that you seem to be sadly lacking in :D

Back