hed kandi - el devino

I just really really hope you're joking...

If you're not, why were you paying £600 for champagne known by those in the know as possibly the worst that money can buy?

You're better off drinking Blue Nun mate.

Still, nice try

How much for this blue nun? lmao- hmm cider, street corner, great! :)

Last time I was there the electricity went down in the whole island so we all had to leave about 3!!!! Across next week so planning a wee trip on the saturday

so is hed kandi worth doing in august or should i do matinee instead even tho i'm doing we love as well. are there loads of gays in matinee (no offence)..i dnt wanna be dancing and have some posing italian trying to chat me up.

If this place is so rammed how can you possibly enjoy yourself unless you are some tube train rush hour type groper?.
This place is off my list this year.

Well I'm still going this Sat and will let you all know how it is, I've heard mixed reviews but I really don't fancy Matinee for the same reasons as ibizaclubber08 and theres not much else to choose from, I wuld have had it has my "re-charging" night bvut its my first night in ibiza this hol so I def need to get out n about, I'm sure I'll make it a good one what with it being my first night of the hol :)

theres not much else to choose from,

There's plenty else to choose from, you just have to do a little delving or know where to look

;););)

I guess the days of hed kandi's resident dj regularly looking on this site and taking comments and criticism are long gone...

Splitter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was also there on the 08/09/07. And it was terrible, as others have said, it was way too overcrowded, drinks were same as Pacha and Amensia but it took forever to get served. The VIP area was way too big.
We left at around 3am and went to People from Ibiza which was really cool, top music and a cool crowd as well.

Excellent! I went to Hed Kandi on Sat 5th, ok admittdly I was a little drunk as it was our first night of the hol but I loved it! It was busy on the dance floor but not too busy to get a spot to dance in and the outside terrace was great, beautiful views of Ibiza town, lots of space, tables to put your drinks on, seats etc, it certainly wasn't too busy and the music was fantastic. The only prob I had there was trying to find the exit, I wandered round and round in circles and in the end asked a member of staff who was friendly and helpful and took us the short cut way out through the kitchens! Good night tho so I'm pleased I went.

I have to say I am disappointed with Hed Kandi lately...I have so many CDS at home from 4 years ago and they are in my opinion brilliant. But now everytime I pick up the latest release they are nothing but commercial, commercial commercial.

I find this so frustrating because this is what makes some people hate it when it used to be so good :spank:

I think Hed Kandi just have not evolved as such. They have not moved on and probably haven't since Mark Doyle left.

They have become a business now with all the various spin offs they do and have over milked the cash cow it is to the max in my eyes but they continue to do so. Some of the cds can be ok but then they add a tune that is on 10 of its other cds!!

Never used to mind Hed Kandi a few years ago but just think that little funky house era is finished with. I think the Booty Luv crowd didn't help matters!

I think Hed Kandi just have not evolved as such. They have not moved on and probably haven't since Mark Doyle left.

They have become a business now with all the various spin offs they do and have over milked the cash cow it is to the max in my eyes but they continue to do so. Some of the cds can be ok but then they add a tune that is on 10 of its other cds!!

Never used to mind Hed Kandi a few years ago but just think that little funky house era is finished with. I think the Booty Luv crowd didn't help matters!

I put on some of my old ones and they are soooo good, I used to go to Hed Kandi nights they did in Southend and they were always a good night, I mean this is about 3 years ago now. I just know if I went now I would HATE it. I dont know what has happened to my love of house music :cry:

I put on some of my old ones and they are soooo good, I used to go to Hed Kandi nights they did in Southend and they were always a good night, I mean this is about 3 years ago now. I just know if I went now I would HATE it. I dont know what has happened to my love of house music :cry:

Become a bit posey, Hed Kandi. Maybe not as bad in Ibiza but over here it is for people who don't want to get too mucky when out!! Too much of that Essex/Sarf London 'oi oi' thing during every tune as well!

As said some of the cds can be ok but far too much 'i've found a place where we can boogie' for me! Or that other stomper 'Don't Mess with my man!' What the fcuk????

Become a bit posey, Hed Kandi. Maybe not as bad in Ibiza but over here it is for people who don't want to get too mucky when out!! Too much of that Essex/Sarf London 'oi oi' thing during every tune as well!

As said some of the cds can be ok but far too much 'i've found a place where we can boogie' for me! Or that other stomper 'Don't Mess with my man!' What the fcuk????

Yeah I agree with you, they started releasing a lot of into the charts too and it just ruined it. I blame Kiss too!

Back