Have you ever snogged/got jiggy with a celebrity??

Probably doesn't count but I did snog the cousin of Daniela Nardini (Scottish actress in 'This Life', from famous ice-cream making family based in Largs).

When I was a student in Nottingham we want to see Manic Street Preachers and went to the after-show party, I snogged the guitarist (black floppy haired bloke, can't even remember his name), then we went back to his hotel, there was all of the band plus various hangers-on (like me :rolleyes: :oops: ) sat in the bar having a bit of a sesh, then I realised I was looking like a sad groupie sl@pper so I asked him for some money for a taxi home and he gave me £20 and it was only £3 taxi fare away so I took it and ran :p :D

glasgow-chick said:
My friend's wee sis rejected the advances of Huey from fun loving criminals. No wonder, he's old enough to be her dad!

I’ve met Huey. He may be old, but he’s still pretty sexy.

Good for her for turning him down though, I think he can be a bit of a sleaze. :rolleyes:

comin' at ya said:
Barbie :

You mean Nicky Wire ?? You must of been pi*ssed !!!

Ooops didn't mean Nicky Wire, meant guitarist from Pulp :rolleyes: sorry I'm having a conversation with girl I work with about Manic Street Preachers and whether that bloke's dead so I'm getting confused :confused:

No it was the dark floppy haired guitarist one from Pulp, not much better really :oops: :p

I’ve met Huey. He may be old, but he’s still pretty sexy.

too right!
i think hes so gorgeous
agreed tho he does come off as abit of a sleazy perv :confused:

Kiera Knightley and Delta Goodrem are banging down my door as we speak....

....Wow! Sleep typing! must be a new thing! ;) :lol:

Never actually "snogged" anyone famous but I have met loads of them and been hit on by a few of them.

1.Brian McNight
2.Jamie Foxx
3. Faith Evans
4. Mike Tyson
5.Tiesto
6. KRS-1
7. Mos Def
8. Crystal Method

That's all I can think of right now.

Haven't snogged but got asked out by rio ferdinand in ayia napa 3 years ago and most recently had a bit of a flirting session with Lee from Blue whilst on a night out in London.

I went to the Brit Awards a couple of years ago and one of them from So Solid Crew (dunno which one cos there's about 50 of them :eek: ) came on to me and tried to ram his tongue down my throat :rolleyes: I've never run so quick in my life :p :lol:

WENT TO COSTA DEL SOL WITH COLLEGE FOR A WEEK FEW YEARS BACK
MET DAVE JOHNSON WHO HAD JUST GOT SIGNED TO NOTTINGHAM FOREST, WAS SORT OF WITH HIM ALL WEEK BUT THAT WAS IT. DIDNT KNOW WHETHER TO BELIEVE HIM AND HIS MATES ACTUALLY WERE NOTTINGHAM FOREST FOOTBALL TEAM , I THOUGHT IF MY DAD KNOWS HIM THEN ILL BELIEVE HIM, WHEN I GOT HOME I ASKED MY DAD IF HE RECOGNISED ANY OF THESE NAMES AND IT WAS THE FULL NOTTINGHAM FOREST TEAM

MOST OF THEM WERE COMPLETE WANKERS BUT DAVE JOHNSON WAS A SWEETIE

THATS MY ONLY CLAIM TO FAME IM AFRAID

JUST THINK IF ID KEPT IN TOUCH I MIGHT OF BECOME A FOOTBALLERS WIFE!!! :eek:

Back