has any 1 ever seen a shark in ibiza??

im sure it was a hammerhead it was swimming by its self and it looked me in the eye and swam off!!

A wise shark indeed.

Perhaps he'd heard about your "Every Hole's a Goal" Matra and didn't want to end up buggered by the pool of your hotel.

you do get sharks, last summer i think or maybe this summer, at cala bassa i think........everyone had to get out of the water (sound advice!) until the danger passed.

i remember i read about in DDI and the headline said something about tintorera (female shark), which also happens the same word for dry cleaner.....(that's a joke cue buckers;))

I am reliably informed by zoologist friend that there are all kinds of sharks in Med, including Great Whites and Hammerheads. It is very rare for them to come close to shore, too much "traffic" and too shallow, but still :eek::eek:

Yeah they're nothing to be scared of - unless they mistake you for a seal and then = :eek::confused:

I've dived around sharks loads of times, they could generally give two sh!ts about people unless you're in their territory and then at worst, they'll circle you a bit till you move.

Great whites however - slightly different story perhaps. :confused:

More scared of spiders and jellyfish here.

NOJE-18s34-seal-700_368.jpg

dont swim with this guy then?

:lol::lol::lol: You boys have got to stop now, as my colleague is giving me some very funny looks while I chuckle away... Her English is not good enough to share and there is just no translating this lot.

(Doing gratuitous overtime, so allowing myself some downtime in between organising fundraising stuff...)

Definitely not... that would be Crazy.

Never gonna survive!

Certainly not... those sharks can be Killer.

:lol::lol:

lovin this

dunno why he always looks so klum?? :D

I know... makes you want to give him a big hug and tell him "Don't cry"

these jokes are wearing a bit fin now!!!

Sorry they don't meet with your seal of approval!

stop basking in the glory of your poor jokes

Well if you've got something better, then Bring It On.

:rolleyes: :lol:

im having a whale of a time, not putting up with johhny's bull but if he wants to mako something of it though?? I'll give him some reef!!!

Back