=
1 porker Russ

I will see your hangover club and raise you one fat belly club

1x family birthday
1x wedding
1x anniversary dinner
=
1 porker Russ

I'd swap how I feel now for an extra couple of pounds weight in heartbeat.

All day and night drinking for four days solid is not good for a man of my years.

*Hello (said in a whispered croaky voice)

.................... just having a little sit in the corner with my cushion and blanky - I might have overdid everything this last few days.....

I am slightly tender after my little girl's chrsitening Sunday, which went on till round 5am yesteday morning. Never got chance to get rid of it yesterday as the kids sensed my weakness and punished me all day. One jumping on top of me in bed and the other tickling my feet! Swines.

*Hello (said in a whispered croaky voice)

.................... just having a little sit in the corner with my cushion and blanky - I might have overdid everything this last few days.....

I feel your pain .... in droves.

I'm going to shave my head and head for the nearest monastry.

I feel your pain .... in droves.

I'm going to shave my head and head for the nearest monastry.

Funny how good you feel at the time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BUT I have to say a good hard slog in the office today and focus, focus, focus! has helped :)

Christ just getting over mine from the weekend. Stag do in Scotland. Caught tonsilitis 1/2 way through and ploughed on like a trooper. Felt like I had toxic shock.

Funny how good you feel at the time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BUT I have to say a good hard slog in the office today and focus, focus, focus! has helped :)

Yeah, having a busy week as helped a lot but I aint feelin' any better still this morning :confused:

So tired and washed out it's untrue!

Back