Hangover Club

Can I make up and be part of the "i hate my lazy colleagues" gang? :?:lol:

If its a splinter group from my "Smack your Whining colleagues" then feel free!!!

Grrr - one is moaning that she never gets time to do anything for herself when she's at work - yes, that's why its called work and that's why you get paid for it.... (learn to multitask and you can work and play at the same time) :spank:

I have one colleague (we were really good friends but since she met her new bloke formerly known as Train Stalker she has no time for anyone or anything else but thats a different story) and she is CONSTANTLY off sick.

She has had 2 mondays off in a row now, and the thing that annoys me the most is I get lumbered with her work on a Monday morning........I will get a text from her at 830 saying "mate I am not coming in today, can you do Jerrys stuff for me" - and I get no thanks for anybody. Its really starting to grate.

She came back yesterday for an hour then went home. Bearing in mind her "illness" is just a headache, yet today she has called up and said its flu. So thats 2 and a half days off this week she has had not to mention the rest this week.

I really dont think its fair when other hard working people have been made redundant.

I have one colleague (we were really good friends but since she met her new bloke formerly known as Train Stalker she has no time for anyone or anything else but thats a different story) and she is CONSTANTLY off sick.

She has had 2 mondays off in a row now, and the thing that annoys me the most is I get lumbered with her work on a Monday morning........I will get a text from her at 830 saying "mate I am not coming in today, can you do Jerrys stuff for me" - and I get no thanks for anybody. Its really starting to grate.

She came back yesterday for an hour then went home. Bearing in mind her "illness" is just a headache, yet today she has called up and said its flu. So thats 2 and a half days off this week she has had not to mention the rest this week.

I really dont think its fair when other hard working people have been made redundant.

Yup - nothing worse than having to carry folk. If it were me I would be logging each incident and tell your friend that you are doing this cos you feel she's taking the piss - and if it carries on you wont have any choice but to mention the extra workload you are having to take on to your supervisor.

There will be other occasions - like the weekend after they had been Alton Towers camping for the weekend and she calls in sick. How can that make you ill and since when has being tired been a reason to call in? Or because they are trying to move into a new rented flat when they already have a lease on one and its causing her so much stress she phones up and asks for a days holiday so she can relax as she is "stressed".

I sometimes wonder if I am too much of a do-gooder as I hardly ever have time off sick and really worry about calling in and letting people down.

Funny you say that Pups, someone else has already done it, a lady who works part time came in this morning and read that 3 secretaries were off including the girl I am talking about she went ballistic and demanded to know how many days this girl has had off and thats its going too far now.

Be interesting to see what happens....zilch.

Hangover club?? Lightweight Lounge more like :lol:

Gym Friday, 32 mile bike ride yesterday, no wheat, meat, dairy, alcohol since Wednesday :D

Proper fitness fad coming up!

Open for business today. Berocca, rehydration drink plus poached egg and beans on toast have so far failed to cure me.

Let's hope cup of tea no. 4 does the trick......

after a full days spazzing yesturday i have somehow managed to bypass a hangover so far. I hope i havnt peaked too soon

after a full days spazzing yesturday i have somehow managed to bypass a hangover so far. I hope i havnt peaked too soon

Ah, the sweet relief of believing you've escaped. 8)

(Shortly before the horror of realising you're still under the influence and the worst is still to come:lol:)

(Shortly before the horror of realising you're still under the influence and the worst is still to come:lol:)
That's the time when I head back to bed... if you manage to fall asleep after the realization but before the pain sets in, you can avoid the force of the blow :lol:

I'm aware you are aware so I shan't rise:lol:

Speech Debelle was magnificent supporting though. I may have to befriend her so my stardust takes her to the top!:lol:

If you could hang around the gates at the anfield academy spraying your magic Buckleydust (c) it would be greatly appreciated.

Back