Hangover Club

Here!

Ireland game with mutiple beerage last night. Up early to drop the cat to the vet and get the £640 estimate for her op. Bad times.

Ireland game with mutiple beerage last night. Up early to drop the cat to the vet and get the £640 estimate for her op. Bad times.
I am surprisingly lucid after multiple beerage last night for Slovena-Russia :)()
My mistake was coming home and watching House and V and thus staying up too late. :spank: A little bit tired.

Got to bed at 5am last night after a VERY heavy night in Helsinki.

Now sitting at the back of an auditorium with shaky hands and bum clenched...

In ten minutes it's my turn to present to the audience with loads of numbers and facts.

This could be interesting.....

Got to bed at 5am last night after a VERY heavy night in Helsinki.

Now sitting at the back of an auditorium with shaky hands and bum clenched...

In ten minutes it's my turn to present to the audience with loads of numbers and facts.

This could be interesting.....

I'd advise a beer to settle your nerves:lol:

2 hours sleep = feeling the pace abit now. tres tired. turned down the offer of afternoon pint for fear that 1 would top me straight back up to full mess level

I'd advise a beer to settle your nerves:lol:

Necked a glass of champagne and powered through:eek:

Fell asleep for almost the whole 3 hour flight back & slept for 10 hours last night.

Don't remember it taking this long to recover in my 20's :rolleyes:

Oh Lordy Lordy. Three night stag do in Berlin. Am broken in half. Highlights bang bang club for indie, watergate for dance. Best club I have ever seen. Lowlights to many to mention, the spear tackle of a hooker onto the dance floor springing to mind...

Back