guru josh

a lot of people would beg to differ there.

everytime I watch/hear some ITV contrived bunch of talentless, permatanned muppets, I feel like stabbing myself with a pencil

and that tweedy girl is a racist slag of the most vile kind

''I'm well racist blud innit''

tweedyES0703_468x545.jpg

alright, consider this

she has massively bad PR when she attacks and abuses black toilet attendent

he has massively bad PR when it emerges he has been in bed with other footballers (infamous 'mobile phone' incident)

she marries him to prove she's not racist; he marries her to prove he's not gay + respectable family man, not into 'roasting' etc

(+ additional exposure for her which gives her career independent-of-rest-of-girls boost )

max clifford /whatever Pr firm they used sorted the wedding and made sure everyone on earth knew about it

go figure...

white hood wearing Geordie hillbilly aside, I can't think of another bird I'd rather soak my boaby in right now

alright, consider this

he has massively bad PR when it emerges he has been in bed with other footballers (infamous 'mobile phone' incident)

she marries him to prove she's not racist; he marries her to prove he's not gay + respectable family man, not into 'roasting' etc

(+ additional exposure for her which gives her career independent-of-rest-of-girls boost )

max clifford /whatever Pr firm they used sorted the wedding and made sure everyone on earth knew about it

go figure...

Go figure what?

She had a fight with a black girl so she's automatically branded a racist.

So she decides to marry a black man to cover her tracks.

He also shags a hairdresser to prove he's not gay. And marries someone who will take half his fortune when they eventually divorce (because he loves men and she hates black people), just to stop a few rumours?????

Or maybe, just maybe, the fit pop star fell for the rich footballer and they got married.

alright, consider this

go figure...

Nope, your just stupid.

J

Laura Fowles

Laura? - Indeed they don't come fitter, but im 10 years out of her age range and her BF's too. Pity, c'est la vie. But aint she just wonderful too watch, and she can sing beautifully - i'd love to book her --- supported (sadly) Take That ay O2 and most goers preferred her to the main act. Just watch -- not one straight guy in the place that does not want to do theh whole dinner, flowers, chocolates, trip to paris and vienna, vasectomy after 2 kids, deal right there and then -- weeping they were.

No wanting to split hairs, but has there been a single girl band that COULD sing over the past couple of decades?
Believe it or not the Sugabababes:eek:
I used to write music reviews for a now defunct website and they sent me to review them at Bristol Academy (sad but true). I'm kind of embarrassed to say they were excellent and sang with a band rather than backing tracks. Very talented girls turning out horrible music!

Anyway, getting the thread back on track....Guru Josh will always have a place in my heart- I was doing my basic training in the army to earn a crust for my family whilst all my mates were going to raves and trying to chew their own ears off on 15 quid pills. Someone used to blast it out on summer's evenings over the barracks whilst we were polishing our boots etc. Soon as I got leave I spent a Saturday night with said mates travelling in convoy all round East Lancashire looking for warehouse raves. I got turned on to this amazing new drug that was ridiculously expensive (15 quid was enough to get you hammered in the pub in those days (christ I feel old!!)), and it was before random drug testing was introduced in the army (now I feel even older- makes it sound like it was National Service or something). That was when I used to go raving in a full length bright red button-up night shirt (think of the ones Larel & Hardy wear).:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Yeah, Dan Pearce's night in Stroud! Was absolutely belting!!! Also was a big fan of Ripsnorter in Bristol when he became a resident there. Happy times indeed!:D

Back