Groping people on public transport...

I don't know. I was trying not to look. :confused:

I've also seen a man walking down the road with his c**k out, masturbating furiously near a primary school that's opposite my house. :eek: I had to phone the police and give a description. :lol:

My local police love me - they phoned me yesterday and asked if they could do a surveillance operation from my front room. Looking for burglars, not perverts.

I can't decide if you have a very exciting life or is it mine that it's boring to death :eek: :lol:

The way that story started out, it reminded me of another thread long ago....

Which makes me wonder. Is Dan X really Paris 400 in disguise? :!:

He was quite scary - he looked like an escaped mental patient. When he walked past me I made a rather loud noise of disgust, which was a mistake as it attracted his attention and he turned round and followed me down the road for about five minutes. This was broad daylight, on the way to work. :confused: I didn't know whether to shout out "Perv Alert!!" or something. :lol:

Same thing happened to an ex-girlfriend..she was meeting me for lunch..she literally was running away from this guy chasing her. Luckily I saw her running down another alleyway screaming away from the restaurant being chased by this homeless guy..without hesitating i ran after them...caught up to the guy and tackled him down...my ex recieved a couple bruises cuz when i tackled him he had already grabbed her jacket and she fell..then i did a jujitsu choke until he passed out..when the cops arrived they said the guy was a registered sex offender with prior charges...

MORAL OF THE STORY... scream, "perv alert!" next time a guys following you like that...there r some real f***ed up people out there:evil: :evil:

Back