Groping people on public transport...

Dan x

Accidently.
(In a similar vein to the walking into things thread - I'm hungover to pieces today, and feel like I'm going to be quite frequent on here for a few hours!)

Now, this morning, I took a different train into work that forced me to travel a few stops standing up (oh, the humanity) in a very densely crowded carriage. I wasn't close enough to have a pole to grab onto, and the sheer volume of people was doing a fine enough job of ensuring I wouldn't fall over. Up on arriving at my destination this morning however, as the train came to a stop, my right hand accidently (your honour) found it's way smack bang squarely on this mortified womans right buttock. If I had planned to do my best Benny Hill squeeze, I couldn't have done any more forceful or blatant. The hand was in perfect full five-fingers-outstretched, slighly curved grope formation, and the force of the jolt even probably lent to putting a bit of extra pressure on, which could quite believeably have felt like a squeeze

For those of you that don't know me, I'm really not the best at dealing with these situations. All I could do, was just freeze, and my face went a shade of crimson I don't think even Dulux could match. Then, instinctively, my latest brilliant manouvre was just to raise my hand and stare at my outstretched hand, just incase there was any chance of me hiding the fact it was me! (all this happening in split seconds trhat seems like a slow motion lifetime!).

Judging by the poor womans face, I was half expecting a right hander to my cheek, so I just ran away, giggling like a school girl through the station, wondering why the hell I was standing with my hand outstrectched in the first place, and I can't deny a little piece of me was probably wondering if I had actually made the womans day ;) haha.

My two questions are thus: 1) Has anyone else been in similar situations, and 2) Why the hell doesn't it ever happen to me :( (as a victim!)

Im shocked Daniel. I never had you down as a groper! Im starting to re asses our friendship now ;)

It could of been worse it could of been a man :lol:

i guess the test would be to 'have' to get this new train again on monday and to see if the woman in question winks back at you.

Cant say I have ever groped someone or been groped, but I hate it on the tube when you get weirdos who stare, I had that yesterday, freaked me out. He was a scary bloke!

And my tube journey of the morning - the guy sitting next to me burst into tears - nobody knew where to look.

Was it something I said?!?!?!!? :lol:

Cant say I have ever groped someone or been groped, but I hate it on the tube when you get weirdos who stare, I had that yesterday, freaked me out. He was a scary bloke!

And my tube journey of the morning - the guy sitting next to me burst into tears - nobody knew where to look.

Was it something I said?!?!?!!? :lol:

:lol: I had that happen to me also, yet I tried to console him. Poor bloke :(
I had a man stroke my hair once, I didn't have a clue what to do, so I pretended to ignore it :confused: :eek:

I bought a bike ten years ago to avoid freaks and gropers in public transports at ( o'clock in the morning

:lol: :lol: did he finish the job?

Holly G arrives for work

Cameron_Diaz_Something_About_Mary.jpg

Im shocked Daniel. I never had you down as a groper! Im starting to re asses our friendship now ;)

It could of been worse it could of been a man :lol:

Mate, I just wish someone was there at the time to see it! It was so shocking but hilarious (to me, eventually) at the time!

I haven't been so embarassed since I walked into the Ladies toilets at Lloyds at work. The whole building is symmetrical (ish!), there's hardly any womens loo's anyway (as when it was built there was no need for them!) so it never occured to me, and all the signage if of some silly minimalist design.

Apparently it's a common mistake.

Mate, I just wish someone was there at the time to see it! It was so shocking but hilarious (to me, eventually) at the time!

I haven't been so embarassed since I walked into the Ladies toilets at Lloyds at work. The whole building is symmetrical (ish!), there's hardly any womens loo's anyway (as when it was built there was no need for them!) so it never occured to me, and all the signage if of some silly minimalist design.

Apparently it's a common mistake.

I wish i could of taken a picture it would of been priceless!

Yeah right a simple mistake eh!

:lol: :lol: did he finish the job?

I don't know. I was trying not to look. :confused:

I've also seen a man walking down the road with his c**k out, masturbating furiously near a primary school that's opposite my house. :eek: I had to phone the police and give a description. :lol:

My local police love me - they phoned me yesterday and asked if they could do a surveillance operation from my front room. Looking for burglars, not perverts.

Back