gone - but not forgotten

rustic :!:

6sv8pki.jpg

yep Rustic was a good place...use to go there with my sister to see a friend putting some reggae music on some nights...miss the place!

Tribe of Frog @ Las Dalias (and some of the naughty free parties they would put on!)

Tonic @ Kaaos/Eden

UFO/Clockwork Orange @ Es Paradis

There used to be a bar on the same row as Bar M, Itaca etc that used to open at 6am and you could order a beer with a huge fried breakfast (if your stomach hadn't shrunk to the size of a walnut by the previous nights exertions!!!)

The Secret Garden:spank:;)

There used to be a bar on the same row as Bar M, Itaca etc that used to open at 6am and you could order a beer with a huge fried breakfast (if your stomach hadn't shrunk to the size of a walnut by the previous nights exertions!!!)

are you thinking of unity?? had hammocks and all sorts, "great" place to go in the morning.

there appears to be a native american in the centre of the left photo or was that just the fashion in those days?

i'm glad to see that the spotlight views us as competition but allows links to the voice

*laughs*

how much are the spotlight up for ? ;)

circa 350k ?

;)

i shoudve taken normans offer back in 98 obviously :)

does anybody know what happened to the little airplane (cessna ? or whatever)
which once was @ dc10´s rooftop ?
is it still around somewhere ? lying on some junkyard ?

does anybody know what happened to the little airplane (cessna ? or whatever)
which once was @ dc10´s rooftop ?
is it still around somewhere ? lying on some junkyard ?

are you thinking of this? :

it was never on the roof ;)

dc10_1.jpg

dc10_2.jpg

dc10_3.jpg

i took those in feb 2002 - i dont remember the plane still being there in 2003

is it possible that there were 2 different planes involved with dc10 ?

is it possible that there were 2 different planes involved with dc10 ?

not as far as i know - the rumour when i first came here was that dc10 was named after a dc10 plane that crashed at the end of the runway - where dc10 is... but i think thats just an urban myth - but i could be wrong

I thought I remembered it being on the roof. We drove past on the way to the beach in 1999 and I could have sworn there was a plane on the roof....

Back