gone - but not forgotten

and i think i've seen pictures with a plane on the roof...no idea about what type of plane though!

This was the plane "between" the roofs of DC10 some years ago.

DC10-2.jpg

Hope this might help the plane spotters amongst you

Hello all! Can anyone remember what was the name of that bikers bar in Ibiza town on the corner near Burger King?

I miss the tent that used to cover Kanya. I was gutted when I went in '07 and they had pulled it down in the winter. :x

Hello all! Can anyone remember what was the name of that bikers bar in Ibiza town on the corner near Burger King?

It was called "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Other Place" - it had an engine for a beer pump - before that it was the bulldog bar [/FONT]

Great! thanks for that Mr L K,it made a nice change to call in for a few cheap(ish) drinks before catching the "Vengabus" to Amnesia.I often thought the barman looked like the guy who ran the bar in the film Dusk Til Dawn :) Do the Spanish Hells Angels still visit Ibiza?

Anyone remember the guy at 4:13 in this vid?He´s the one with the big Santa Claus style beard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRtVR8A-_gE I remember seeing him around the clubs in 1990. Me and my mates never got around to talking to him but we always referred to him as Captain Birds Eye, Father Christmas or Santa Claus.

Anyone remember the guy at 4:13 in this vid?He´s the one with the big Santa Claus style beard. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRtVR8A-_gE I remember seeing him around the clubs in 1990. Me and my mates never got around to talking to him but we always referred to him as Captain Birds Eye, Father Christmas or Santa Claus.

Just behind Oakie - Captain Birds Eye at the Perfecto Party in Pacha 2001.

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! thanks for that Mr L K,it made a nice change to call in for a few cheap(ish) drinks before catching the "Vengabus" to Amnesia.I often thought the barman looked like the guy who ran the bar in the film Dusk Til Dawn :) Do the Spanish Hells Angels still visit Ibiza?

yes, there was a convention here i think, a few weeks ago.

Bora Bora's 'Olive Bar'.

Those sunny afternoon's before the olive crisis. Oh, to be back there.:cry:

This was the plane "between" the roofs of DC10 some years ago.

DC10-2.jpg

Hope this might help the plane spotters amongst you

You people are all on drugs...how could you forget where an airlplane is?

In the bar, on the bar, outside the bar, over the bar, or it was the bar.

I want whatever it is you people are smoking and in great quantities when I retire.

1999 was only 8 years ago.

IT'S A FRIGGING AIRPLANE!

You people are all on drugs...how could you forget where an airlplane is?

In the bar, on the bar, outside the bar, over the bar, or it was the bar.

I want whatever it is you people are smoking and in great quantities when I retire.

1999 was only 8 years ago.

IT'S A FRIGGING AIRPLANE!

because it wasn't always in the same place. check the photos on the link icey posted.

the plane is on the roof in some and not others.

:p

Back