Going solo?

Choose the Closing, better option if u have to choose between opening n Closing.

Going solo, yes but look for mates as it's not really fun when on your own...
there is some place i won't go anymore, on my own now such Ocean beach, Blue Marlin ibz km5 ...
& some it's not really an issue Dc10 , Heart Ibz....but not willing anymore to go solo into the clubs..pre party with drink in the car is more fun when the car is filled than solo, 1 mate is enough, the more is bonus.

ps:even comin into clubs with mates, if everybody split in the club , what is the point? :D

Last edited:
May 20, 21 and 22 solo, July 20 to 27 with my GF.
Only 3 days? coming from so far.. i don't know if it really worth, keep the money for ibz 19 and book longer trips. (my ever shortest trip in ibz was 11 days opening 17 & at least 2 weeks & longer was 1 month)

Big spender :D if u ll do it.

Only 3 days? coming from so far.. i don't know if it really worth, keep the money for ibz 19 and book longer trips. (my ever shortest trip in ibz was 11 days opening 17 & at least 2 weeks & longer was 1 month)

That always been my problem, more money than time... Unless in July, I always do short trips (long week-ends) like 4 days in Paris, Vegas, Miami or NYC.

Three days done properly is enough for any man Joe .......:p

Here is actually my plan:

Thursday (May 17) :

Flight Montréal-Barcelona (during the night)​

Friday (May 18) :

Flight Barcelona-Ibiza​

Pacha (pretty sure it will be open)​

Saturday (May 19) :

Amnesia opening party​

Sunday (May 20) :

Hï opening party (if it's not the next Sunday, otherwise I will find another party)​

Monday (May 21) :

Flight Ibiza-Barcelona

Flight Barcelona-Montréal​

That always been my problem, more money than time... Unless in July, I always do short trips (long week-ends) like 4 days in Paris, Vegas, Miami or NYC.
I did Amsterdam from DC once for a long weekend... I swore off 3 day transatlantic trips after that. Went straight from the plane to enjoying day #1.

No fun if your head hurts from jet lag and fatigue.

I did Amsterdam from DC once for a long weekend... I swore off 3 day transatlantic trips after that. Went straight from the plane to enjoying day #1.

No fun if your head hurts from jet lag and fatigue.
Well I did that kind of week-end in Paris twice with no problem. You just have to ignore de jetlag by living like if you are still on the East Coast. Party all night and sleep all day! :). Trust me, it's easier than partying on the West Coast (the reason I mostly do pool parties in Vegas).

i won't give up ibiza but ibiza the old Hippy Chillout way:

Beachlife, a few daytime parties such Destino,Benimussa park, Blue Marlin ,a lot of restaurants/bars and sunsets as it will the main things left to do

No more big clubs for sure at night but before (2020-2021) i got 150-200 parties to do in ibza :twisted:

Back