Going solo?

Loads go solo just book when you want to go and keep your eye on meet me in Ibiza nearer the time as people are always posting when they are out there and just arrange to meet up . Last year I created a WhatsApp group for a few who were out there the same time we all met up and had a great time and still in contact in the group now

as you're avalable for the entire summer, if you're interested in doing a full-season mate then best bet is arriving in may so it's easier to sort out accommodation etc. get to witness those opening parties too.

as you're avalable for the entire summer, if you're interested in doing a full-season mate then best bet is arriving in may so it's easier to sort out accommodation etc. get to witness those opening parties too.
I don't think i will be able to handle all summer lol lol

Last edited:
I would dream to go alone, but my GF won't let me...

Lol funny thing is i just got married and my wife would rather me go to Ibiza alone as long as she gets a trip with me that she enjoys. We went together in Sept of 2016 and she doesn't even realize how cool it was that she got to hit Space before it closed where i have friends who would've died for that, funny how it works sometimes but man did we get some good stories from that trip and still have fun, just not here cup of tea overall.

Lol funny thing is i just got married and my wife would rather me go to Ibiza alone as long as she gets a trip with me that she enjoys. We went together in Sept of 2016 and she doesn't even realize how cool it was that she got to hit Space before it closed where i have friends who would've died for that, funny how it works sometimes but man did we get some good stories from that trip and still have fun, just not here cup of tea overall.
My GF likes Ibiza, but not like I love it! She always comes with me in July and enjoy her time (we go to Ocean Beach and Ushuaïa to please her).

The problems are the closing parties in octobre. She's not interested, but wont let me go alone. Even if I keep on telling her that to me Ibiza as never been about sex and hooking girls, but music and true Hard parties (why I would cross the Atlantic ocean to cheat on her, I could do this more easily in North America if I wanted).

Back