Going solo?

Thanks every1 havent booked anything yet when do you think is the best time to go?
Tricky.
If you like good weather and want to guarantee it - July?
Price of flights/holiday?
Availability?
When you can have work leave?
Particular DJ or night you want to do?
Mix with older crowd in September?

Tricky.
If you like good weather and want to guarantee it - July?
Price of flights/holiday?
Availability?
When you can have work leave?
Particular DJ or night you want to do?
Mix with older crowd in September?
I am available to go all summer so was wondering when would be the best time i prefer to go during the busy season June or July? Im only 23 so maybe younger crowd

I am available to go all summer so was wondering when would be the best time i prefer to go during the busy season June or July? Im only 23 so maybe younger crowd
Go July before schools break up (and the kids don’t care if the school blows up).
I would recommend San An at your age. Choose wisely on hotels. Hostals are a good option and are not actually Hostels like the Uk, just smaller hotels.

Go July before schools break up (and the kids don’t care if the school blows up).
I would recommend San An at your age. Choose wisely on hotels. Hostals are a good option and are not actually Hostels like the Uk, just smaller hotels.
Thanks for the advice mate.

Thanks for the advice mate.

As previously explained in other posts, going solo can have massive benefits.

- You only have yourself to please

- You meet new people, generally like-minded

There are however just those little moments when you think "I wish XXXX was here to see this" or you want a quick chat....

Just get out and about as much as you can, eat and drink in different places, try different clubs/bars. The bus service is brilliant.

In a few months you will see lots of posts in the MEET ME IN IBIZA section

You may even meet some decent totty, male or female.

As previously explained in other posts, going solo can have massive benefits.

- You only have yourself to please

- You meet new people, generally like-minded

There are however just those little moments when you think "I wish XXXX was here to see this" or you want a quick chat....

Just get out and about as much as you can, eat and drink in different places, try different clubs/bars. The bus service is brilliant.

In a few months you will see lots of posts in the MEET ME IN IBIZA section

You may even meet some decent totty, male or female.
Preferably female lol and ya i see what you mean I'm defently going to go this year. Now that i know this is common of going to Ibiza alone i feel much better. How many days do you recommend going?

i usually go for about 10 nights or so late September, early October.

Sitting down somewhere to eat alone is the only downside i find when solo, but I’d recommend making sure you do your best to have one decent meal each day and don’t just live on fast food.

Sitting down somewhere to eat alone is the only downside i find when solo, but I’d recommend making sure you do your best to have one decent meal each day and don’t just live on fast food.
Thanks buddy

Feels better eating alone if you get a menu del dia (~12 - 4pm) and the place isn't full of couples. Get in contact with people from here and it's rare you have to dine alone anyway.

Eating alone is not the hard part, i m fine with it except some meals such paella, chuleton de buey where u have to be 2 people ordering...
Going to the beaches clubs alone may be sometimes hard to cope eg KM5 is a place i find ackward to go alone at night, especially last years where it was quiet calm :lol:...
Make the more contacts u can here,spot some u may get on well u only need one Tbh.
Even meeting many friends/contacts(dozens from this board)/random people going to ibz to all my trip, i still look for some new mates as i want all my ibz days busy from midday to 8am, lots of people recovering from 8am to 5pm :D & not all people have your same music interests ...

Back